Peter Farley
United States
Glendale
UNITED STATES
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Coolstuffinc to find out when they would have Escape: Quest available.

I thought I would share their response with you.

"The release date for this item is October 11th but Queen Games gives brick and mortar stores a 2 week exclusivity window. We expect the game to be delivered to us on the 25th."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
kraivyne wrote:
"The release date for this item is October 11th but Queen Games gives brick and mortar stores a 2 week exclusivity window. We expect the game to be delivered to us on the 25th."

!!!! Good to know. I know a number of people in a number of forums that will be very disappointed when they learn this fact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
cbazler wrote:
kraivyne wrote:

!!!! Good to know. I know a number of people in a number of forums that will be very disappointed when they learn this fact.

They shouldn't be. Hasn't every Escape release gone to brick and mortar stores first, OLGS a couple weeks later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Beaveman wrote:
They shouldn't be. Hasn't every Escape release gone to brick and mortar stores first, OLGS a couple weeks later?

Why are doing determining whether or not someone should be disappointed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Little
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kraivyne wrote:
I contacted Coolstuffinc to find out when they would have Escape: Quest available.

I thought I would share their response with you.

Thanks, I've been checking cool stuff inc everyday for this, but now I know I have to wait a little longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kraivyne wrote:
...Queen Games gives brick and mortar stores a 2 week exclusivity window. We expect the game to be delivered to us on the 25th."

Interestingly it is already available at some of the Canadian online retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in stock at CSI, now! Wish is was available at Boards and Bits, where I preordered it though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.