Subject: LNL "Contact Us" Page Broken? Alternate contact info? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Urban

Des Moines
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an e-mail address that Lock N Load personnel can be reached at? I've been sending messages via their website but nobody has written back.

I bought White Star Rising and Desert Heat and have mis-cut countersheets in both games and White Star Rising has white mold splotches on the backs of the map boards.

Using the "Contact Us" page of their website, I informed them of this, asking how to send the defective pieces in for replacement, on September 20th and again on September 25th. Now that it's October and I still haven't heard from them, I'm wondering if there's an alternative means of contacting them.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll hear back from LNL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to click on Submit Ticket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenster400 wrote:
You need to click on Submit Ticket.

Yes, use this page:

https://lnlsupport.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Urban

Des Moines
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks guys. I didn't notice that option. I've resubmitted using the ticket link instead of contact link. We'll see what happens now.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feuerbach wrote:
I bought White Star Rising and Desert Heat and have mis-cut countersheets in both games and White Star Rising has white mold splotches on the backs of the map boards.

My copy of Desert Heat also had one sheet that was miscut. L&L took care of it right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ellis
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I had the same problem and LnL replaced it ok. The only minor moan is that the British counters (there are some on both sheets) are very different colours. No impact on the gameplay, but just a pity they don't match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.