Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all! I missed this one when it was on KS and was curious if anyone would be able to tell me what I am missing by ordering it after the fact? Thanks ahead of time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fubarbox wrote:
Hello all! I missed this one when it was on KS and was curious if anyone would be able to tell me what I am missing by ordering it after the fact? Thanks ahead of time!

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1005938/battlecon-devastatio...

Somewhat related. Mainly if you backed Kickstarter at a certain level the Extended Edition was free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KS backers are getting:

- the base game, same as retail
- the Extended Edition bonus pack (alternate player powers, pixel/chibi standups, two new playable characters), which will be available for sale from the Level 99 website
- four or five promo characters, which are free with orders from the Level 99 website

So as far as I know, everything's available after the fact; it's just a difference of price (or of having to place two orders, if you get the base game from someone other than the publisher).

Extended Edition URL: http://www.lvl99games.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_...

(Note: I'm a playtester but I don't speak for Level 99 Games. I'm pretty sure about these details, though.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ninja'd by a link to a thread where I apparently already wrote this up. Uh, I totally remembered that and just felt like doing it again. Yeah. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the things I like about Level 99 is that don't make anything truly exclusive. As mentioned above, Kickstarter got:

- The base game
- Extended Edition
- Handful of promo characters

But Extended Edition is fully available for purchase, and the promo characters will be given to anyone who orders Devastation from the Level 99 Games site directly.

So no worries, there's no chance of actually missing out on anything! Just buy straight from Level 99 and there's no way you'll miss any promo material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
I think Extended Edition also comes with equipment cards, as seen in this preview video from August:

Extended Edition and Strikers are here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Picouet
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the most important part!
The extended edition also comes with the War of Indines "patched" cards, to fix and balance the first edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.