Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
So, I have been collecting shipping popcorn for the last several months. We don't save or recycle this stuff at work, and I hate to see it go into the dumpster. All of the boxes you see here (other than the open box) are full of it, and you can see what kind it is in the open box. For reference, the big square box on the bottom right is about 18x18x18". Unfortunately, it's not the corn starch kind - it's the polystyrene kind, and a mix of green, white, pink, and who knows. Anyway, would anybody have a use for it at all? I'm moving soon, and I need to get rid of it. Also, I have quite a bit of bubble wrap too, that I'm more than willing to let go as well. Anyway, if anybody is interested, please let me know asap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be worth contacting GatePlay directly.
http://www.gateplay.com/gateplay-game-store.aspx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.