Karan R
India
Mumbai
flag msg tools
It's Karan, not Karen!
badge
*Nyan*
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I have depleted resources on a hex. It is affected by earthquake and it is flipped. If I unflip it, are the resources available again?

2. If +1 wood/food marker is on the camp hex, we get an extra during production. What if the +1 is on another hex? If we gather that resource from the hex, do we get 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes on both accounts.

An earthquake can be refreshing for a terrain, and suddenly food or wood that lay dormant for years pops up...

Regarding the +1 token, you can never have more than one on each tile, but when you gather the ressource, you will get one more there. You can even gather the +1 ressource, if the original ressource source is depleted...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
Yes on both accounts.

An earthquake can be refreshing for a terrain, and suddenly food or wood that lay dormant for years pops up...

Regarding the +1 token, you can never have more than one on each tile, but when you gather the ressource, you will get one more there. You can even gather the +1 ressource, if the original ressource source is depleted...

Unless it's stated, I would not have an earthquake refresh exhausted supply sources (unless it's stated that it does so).

The second point is correct (IMO) though, as the +1 is not based on the existing source (it's even possible there isn't one), but can function like another one, which then doesn't exhaust (though that's confusing too, as if it's a different source, then collecting there wouldn't give you two - oh well, some choices need to be made I guess )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karan R
India
Mumbai
flag msg tools
It's Karan, not Karen!
badge
*Nyan*
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thread said all tokens are removed when flipping the tile over, I guess that includes depletion tokens...nothing is causing redepletion when later unflipped

Well, we can consider it as either a new source appeared in the hex or that the existing source has become more bountiful
I'll count it as the latter for now...the game is hard enough as it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the information I got, EVERYTHING (without exception) is removed from a tile that is flipped. And once it is flipped up again, these things are not replaced on the same tile, again.

Now, that might not be overly thematic (hence my little ironic remark), but that was what I was told...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
According to the information I got, EVERYTHING (without exception) is removed from a tile that is flipped. And once it is flipped up again, these things are not replaced on the same tile, again.

Now, that might not be overly thematic (hence my little ironic remark), but that was what I was told...
;)

Hmm, okay, so also the crosses then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, them too, unfortunately...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.