Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
Kirk "The Man" Douglas (Vikings)
mbmbmbmbmb
I've corrected the problem with the pre defined setup file for D-Day/Campaign and uploaded it to the Vassal page. I called it 1.4.1.

All work for 1.4.0 was done by someone else and the new mod 1.4.1 I only messed with the pre defined setup files so it should work just fine.

As for the accuracy of unit placement etc. please double check these yourselves. I found errors in the pre existing ones and have corrected this, but my eyes are aging and I might have missed something. If you find something let me know. I will fix Market Garden and Cobra at a later date.

Cheers Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for reply from a PBEM buddy to see if the Cobra Scenario works, if so I will add that to the latest module and then start working on Market Garden.

Cheers
Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Torgoose
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont have the game open at the minute but the netherlands army looks to be in the wrong place. The extra features you have added are nice work! Are the 'action points' for anything in particular?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
metallishred wrote:
I dont have the game open at the minute but the netherlands army looks to be in the wrong place. The extra features you have added are nice work! Are the 'action points' for anything in particular?

As I stated in above, I did not make Vassal Module 1.4. The pre defined setup files for the scenarios where messed up so if you started the game as the Allies and then passed the file along to your vassal opponent he was not asked to join the game, hence unable to pull his support counters or KG units from the holding boxes. Vassal Module 1.4.1 is my fix only to the D-Day/Campaign Scenario. I will be updating the Vassal Module here in a moment to 1.4.2 where I have fixed the Cobra Scenario. This leaves me only Market Garden to complete.

As for the setup I just had a quick look and apparently I forgot to move those units into setup positions. Thanks for the catch, I will fix that right away.

Cheers
Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I have successfully posted Liberty Roads 1.4.2 to the Vassal Mod page. D-Day/Campaign scenario Niederland Area units have been setup (I missed those in 1.4.1), and Cobra has been fixed.

Cheers
Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dudes & Dudettes! Sorry I took so long but, I've just placed Vassal module 1.4.3 on the Vassal site. All the pre defined scenarios should work properly now, and I also made a couple of small code corrections for some of the support counters. Let me know if I placed units in any of the wrong spots. I believe most of the scenario problems where the result of changes made with earlier versions and the change to Vassal 3.2.

Cheers
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.