Subject: Nordic Championship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
On October 27, FantasyFlightGames and the local game store Playoteket are hosting the 2013 X-Wing Nordic Championship in Malmö, Sweden.

The tournamnet will run (approx.) from 10 am to 4 pm as a swiss tournament with the top 4 playing the a final round to determine the champion.

First prize: Invitation, travel and accommodation at Worlds Roseville, MN, USA. 7-10 Nov 2013
Top 2 - color plaque
Top 4 - printed bag
Top 8 - sets of acrylic maneuver templates

This event will be part of a yearly local gaming event called SydCon, and is located within five minutes walking distance from the Malmö central station (which is a twenty minute train ride from Copenhagen's international airport).

Who'll be there?

I will!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Vierimaa
Finland
Oulu
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems bit ambitious to call this Nordic championship unless there would be national rounds first in each country.

Have fun nevertheless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kraft
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matias wrote:
Seems bit ambitious to call this Nordic championship unless there would be national rounds first in each country.

Have fun nevertheless.

I think all the Nordic countries had nationals?

I will be there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Enies wrote:
Matias wrote:

Have fun nevertheless.

I think all the Nordic countries had nationals?

When/where was the Swedish nationals? How would one get to know about such events in this part of the world (for future reference)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there were any nationals in the nordic countries. It's just FFG deciding since they are paying for the prizes and bringing the victor to the U.S.

Malmö is a logic place since it is the third largest city in Sweden and is a thirty minute train ride from Copenhagen, Denmark's capital.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.