5 Posts

Smash Up» Forums » General

Subject: Terraforming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi can someone please clarify the terraforming card, it says search the base deck , swap it with a base in play, (discard all actions to it) you may play an extra minion on the new base, so do you discard all the minions aswell from the base you just removed or do you put the minions back on the new base? Also does it mean I can just play one minion straight away on the new base?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r0t1 prata
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Swap base. Minions and actions attached to minions still stay there. You may play one extra minion on the new base. You may play two minions on that new base if you have not played any during that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ok thanks, just trying to get my head around some of these cards,
So I just have to destroy the actions that have been played on that base not the ones played on the minions of that base, also I think I've been playing this game wrong, can you play an action before you play a minion or does it have to be minion 1st then action? I think I'm overthinking too much with certain rules and cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Aldridge
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get to play one action and/or one minion, in any order. If you gain the ability to play additional actions or minions, those also may be played in any order.

In addition, if cards allow you to play "extra" minions or actions, you can decide if the one you're playing is your "normal" one or your "extra" one, since it can matter in triggering effects. (Your first one, however, is always your "first" one.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
I think I'm overthinking too much with certain rules and cards.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.