Subject: Designer Diary #1 Inspiration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Lamch
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything always starts from inspiration and my game is not an exception here. I tried to make board games before but they always ended up pretty lame - I think the lack of inspiration just killed them before they could be realized. I will always remember my first game "Lords" or something - I showed it to my friends and it suxx big time! Only one of them told me the truth that it sucked and he is my best tester ever since!

Dead City (early name of the game) was made during my dream - pieces of the game just popped in my mind and I knew that it was good. So the first thing in the morning I just wrote all my ideas in notepad in my computer, draw some map and that was it. The whole idea was there right before my eyes. The final game maybe doesn’t reflects all of the ideas included there, but there is always room for innovation, yes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.