Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have nothing to say here but "Fuck You, Brad Culpepper".

That may be the greatest Survivor quote ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kob
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah, talk about your clueless Survivor players. Gee, everyone who you've voted out holds you personally responsible for their being ousted. Everybody on the other team already hates you, except your wife, and then you spearhead betraying your own alliance, putting everyone else on notice that your "alliance" means absolutely nothing. Have everyone dislike or distrust you! That's a sure way to win Survivor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agreed it was a great quote. but i'm not sure how much i'm enjoying the format this season. the redemption thing is only somewhat interesting but it seems too vocal even if that quote is memorable. the extra strategy level and info makes me think too much is set in motion already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quohog wrote:
agreed it was a great quote. but i'm not sure how much i'm enjoying the format this season. the redemption thing is only somewhat interesting but it seems too vocal even if that quote is memorable. the extra strategy level and info makes me think too much is set in motion already.

It's different, which is a good thing. Everyone has (or had) a stake in the other tribe. It's what's led to Brad's awful decisions. He's already playing to the merge, but they keep voting out their strongest players.

They started the game by voting off their two strongest women and it completely bit them in the ass in last night's challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
quohog wrote:

It's different, which is a good thing. Everyone has (or had) a stake in the other tribe. It's what's led to Brad's awful decisions. He's already playing to the merge, but they keep voting out their strongest players.

They started the game by voting off their two strongest women and it completely bit them in the ass in last night's challenge.

true enough that kind of strategy does usually bite them in the ass and i'm ok with that usually. I like that the losing tribe is trying to play the meta and psychological game with the tribe of vets and its seemingly backfiring.

the orange tribe seems to be doa at this point unless they start winning and take out brad.

I like the concept of redemption island but i'm not liking how those there are trying to still manipulate the game. I thought it was more interesting when they sent pairs to witness but i understand they can't do that this season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still getting over the whole Colton affair. I never saw Jeff attack a player, even a quitter, so viciously before. And then he drops that little bombshell about Colton's 'appendicitus'!

surprisesurprisesurprisesurprise

For me, the biggest jawdropper in some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotek4 wrote:
I'm still getting over the whole Colton affair. I never saw Jeff attack a player, even a quitter, so viciously before. And then he drops that little bombshell about Colton's 'appendicitus'!

He didn't want Colton back on the show in the first place. He was out voted by the other producers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
Coyotek4 wrote:

He didn't want Colton back on the show in the first place. He was out voted by the other producers.

You'd think after all of these years, they'd give more creedence to Jeff's opinions.

However, good riddance! Perhaps the most distasteful player ever, and had no business coming back. What...no more Hantz family members available to be trotted out again?

I'd rather have had the producers bring back CIA Phil Sheppard. At least he was entertaining in his delusional way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Patterson
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
What were you expecting?
badge
I have overtext 'cause everyone else was doing it.
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
erak wrote:
Coyotek4 wrote:

You'd think after all of these years, they'd give more creedence to Jeff's opinions.

Jeff also likes Redemption Island and heterosexual alpha males almost exclusively. I don't think his opinions are 100% flawless.

The real question is, how the hell is Colton engaged to someone as nice as Caleb?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.