Subject: batteries not included rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just taken a look at the 'Prison Outbreak' product on Amazon (to see if they could do better than delivery: 1 - 3 months), and there is a question in the information section that says: Batteries included? No.

When I looked further into this product, I discovered that the zombies that come in the box set are made of plastic, and not real zombies at all! And they only produce bits of card with a picture of a chainsaw on it. I can't trim my hedge with that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Smith
United States
Bel Air
MD - Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The batteries were a Kickstarter exclusive that could be added for an extra $30. Sorry you missed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mouser
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the batteries are necessary for the delivery trucks to get going.....they have all been sitting idle for too long
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
jbbnbsmith wrote:
The batteries were a Kickstarter exclusive that could be added for an extra $30. Sorry you missed out.

That's it, I'm never going to get involved with Kickstarter again. I'm being lied to, spat at, prodded with a red-hot poker, and I will never buy from (insert company of choice here) again.

(I almost didn't post this because 1. I respect everyone who feels bad about not getting their stuff yet; 2. people will cut and paste my post and actually put a company name in; and 3. people might believe me.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.