Subject: Advanced Solo Mode Record - 76 VP! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pixxel Wizzard
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to post this to the "SESSIONS" board but it was rejected with the following response: "lame, not worth GG." So I'm posting it here:

I just busted my (and probably yours) all time single player record with a final score of 76! (Yes, I subtracted correctly)

The game was setup completely at random and looked like this:

Mastermind: Mephisto (using "Final Blow" rules)
Villain: Four Horsemen
Henchmen: Maggia Goons
Scenario: Jean Grey Goblin Queen
Heroes: Forge, Blade, Iron Man

The game started out dauntingly as the first 3 out of 5 cards off the villain deck were all scheme twists giving the goblin queen a staggering 18 - 21 attack! Then I started drawing the goblin queen herself until the city was full of villains, 4 of them being the goblin queen!

But I had the tech warriors on my side that started helping each other with powerful combo's. Once I got Iron Man's draw powered up I was drawing between 2 - 8 more cards! Forge lit 'em up in the sewers and Blade finished 'em off on the rooftops. Forge even got to use his full art critical strike once to level his BFG at Mephisto.

In the end the goblin queen recovered but it was too late. I had 14 cards in my hand on the last turn with an attack of 24. On top of that the villain in the sewers was at -6 and I got to attack the Mastermind for free. Talk about a complete slaughter! Forge, Blade and Iron Man sent Mephisto and his goblin queen crawling back into the Underworld to plan their revenge for another day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sexton
United States
Pikeville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few days ago my randomizer gave me

Jean grey
Black widow
Angel

Killbots scheme and apocalypse. I scored 163 (I kept track of each bystander after the deck ran out)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whitney Barnes

California
msg tools
I played a two player game, and I had those three in my deck.

In the last turn, I drew and played my whole deck, defeated the Skrull Shapeshifter in the sewers, who was the rare Forge, then drew him because I had the Blade that let me draw when I defeated villains in the sewers.

My total attack was 41.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.