On a Break
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Spoilers!
badge
mb
Has been restocked at multiple retailers and at the game's website. Woohoo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ebon Hawk
United States
Janesville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked mine up even though a friend has the kickstarter version. I have no doubt it will hit the table with other groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb

I lucked into mine at a LGS who had ordered two copies before the demand skyrocketed and I was one of the lucky two who got a copy!

This is a incredibly good game for what it is! A light, quickly learned and quickly played card game. I have had this about a month and within the first week of owning it I had at least 20 to 30+ plays of this in!

It also plucks the strings of some who are not gamers but see the nintendo style graphics and immediately want to know more!

This is a very good game and has a place in everyones "filler" games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zigihogan wrote:

I lucked into mine at a LGS who had ordered two copies before the demand skyrocketed and I was one of the lucky two who got a copy!

This is a incredibly good game for what it is! A light, quickly learned and quickly played card game. I have had this about a month and within the first week of owning it I had at least 20 to 30+ plays of this in!

It also plucks the strings of some who are not gamers but see the nintendo style graphics and immediately want to know more!

This is a very good game and has a place in everyones "filler" games!

Will this be available in the uk?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.