Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Rosewall
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

EMB here from Grublin Games, To celebrate the launch of Cornish Smuggler at Essen 2013, we are giving everyone the opportunity to pre-order their copy at the massively discounted price of just £30 (€ 36 or $45) rather than £39.99! (€ 47.99 or $59.99)

We only have a limited supply of these available to take to Essen so make sure you get in quick if you want to take advantage of this great offer as they will be going on a first come, first server basis.

Preorder

This is a great chance to get a super discounted copy of Cornish Smuggler and is only available until the release at Essen (21st October)

You have the option of Collection from Essen, or our office in Penzance (mid November)

or we will ship the game directly to you. (mid November)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask us.

EMB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea how much it would be to ship to the U.S.?

edit: just went on their website and it looks like $25 to ship to the U.S.

Guess I'll wait and see if it gets picked up for U.S. distribution. Re-reading the rules, it looks like it's a good game. Hopefully it does well and gets a U.S. distributor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, indeed, to elsewhere in the UK? Thanks!

Edit: Ah, the website! Good thinking, that man. £5.99. *click* Bought

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Lapointe
Canada
Napierville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or to Canada

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rosewall
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,
My apologies for the slow response to this, I have only just learnt how to subscribe to the RSS feeds here.whistle

Regarding the shipping costs for Cornish Smuggler these are the best that we have currently found,

£5.70 to the UK, best there is and as cheap as we can make it.
£10.95 (€12.94) to the EU, still the best we have found and a very good price.
£18.60 ($29.85) to the US and Canada, I know this seems expensive but it is the cheapest that we have found to get you the game in a timely manner.

We are indeed looking into fulfillment in the US and in Europe to help reduce the costs of shipping and as soon as we have this as an available option we will be letting you all know.

Many Thanks

EMB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave evans
United Kingdom
iPSWICH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To anyone from Grublin.

I preordered on the Grublin site and received an email giving me my preorder number and recognition of payment.

But there seems no way to track the order on the website - plus I don't see any debit to my Paypal account.

I mailed the site but have received no reply so far.

Are there site problems? Also I'd like to find out the status of my order in case it's gone wrong and I need to redo it.

Anyone from Grublin here can help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Jasper
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting in contact and don't worry! We are close to selling out on the pre-ordered copies now but I'm holding your Essen copy until I'd had a chance to contact you.

As you can probably tell by the error in the order workflow (i.e. being able to place the pre-order, but without accepting payment) we're still feeling our way through the e-shop slightly...

If it's any consoliation, you're not alone with this so what I'm thinking it might be better for me to manually re-send the invoice to you?

I'll get this over to you by the end of today and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Very much looking forward to meeting you at Essen and handing you your copy of Cornish Smuggler!

Henry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave evans
United Kingdom
iPSWICH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for replying Henry.

I haven't received anything yet but that will be fine. If you're holding my pr-eorder for me then I'm happy (I like the game theme and am looking forward to playing the game!).

Any way you want to take payment is fine with me. Just let me know by email or you can mail me here.

Good!

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave evans
United Kingdom
iPSWICH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Henry

Still no word.

Time is getting short as I'm away without internet for the next few days. So unless I hear something tonight or tomorrow morning the only chance I've got to pay a new invoice is next Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd. Wednesday of course we'll all be on the way to Essen.

If all else fails I'll bring the pre-order price in stirling with me.

Will that be OK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Jasper
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi David,

Not to worry, I'm just sending this out now so you should be receiving imminently!

Henry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rosewall
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

There are only 4 days left on this great offer, dont miss out on the chance to get Cornish Smuggler at a fantastic 25% discount from RRP.

see you all at Essen!

EMB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave evans
United Kingdom
iPSWICH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep just so everyone knows - this was all sorted two days ago. Good news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if or when this might hit regular retail chains in Canada? I took a look at shipping on your site and it looks like it'll cost about $60 to ship here from the UK. What are my options to get my hands on your fantastic looking game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rosewall
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jason,

We are in talks with Distributers in Canada at the moment, as soon as we have something tied down we will of course update on here and our website so that all will know.

Many thanks

EMB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.