Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three days left for the Kickstarter!

With the help of fellow backers, I have learned a lot during this project. The project evolves and grows, and here are some of the highlights:

a fun game with 5 different Modes of Play, solo-co-op and competitive

all the copies in this Kickstarter are exclusive

you can buy Adventure of D (Tom Vasel & Rahdo: "...one of the best fantasy games in 2010!") with a discounted price

already FUNDED and reach the first stretch goal, now approaching the next stretch goals

the Upgrade Pack add the coolness factor with acrylic+resin Tokens and Playmats to the game. Check-out the new playmats design below, now the picture will connect if you lay them side by side!

NEW: All the cards will be redesigned! We haven't finished the redesign process, but at least you can see where we are heading to.

KS link
Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job on the redesign. Looks a lot better!

Bagus sekali!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome redesign. I just hope you keep the references to the areas as A1 and A2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tjohei wrote:
Awesome redesign. I just hope you keep the references to the areas as A1 and A2.
Do you mean you like the 'A1' and 'A2' concept? Some say that it's too similar with paper sizes (A1,A2,A3 ) and suggested that I change that references
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JackDarwid wrote:
Do you mean you like the 'A1' and 'A2' concept? Some say that it's too similar with paper sizes (A1,A2,A3 ) and suggested that I change that references

Yes, I mean those. I've never thought about paper sizes when I saw them. What would paper sizes have to do with a board game? Some of the charm with the zombies is their almost scripted nature and the variety you get with the simple terminology. When a line says: > A3/A2: {MOVE}, it makes perfect sense to me. Granted, it took me some seconds to understand how it worked, but when I did, everything clicked. With a quick glance I know how the zombie will behave, and I'm amazed by how different they are. If you start using icons instead, I'm afraid that simplicity will be lost.

I might be wrong, though. I'm a programmer, so reading terminology like that comes very natural to me. If you do change the cards, don't do it because of paper sizes. Do it because it makes the cards easier to read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe because I am a programmer too (even though amateur) so we can connect

I still try to find the best way to redesign the cards (the Zombies are the most difficult). So far the redesign is only for the skin (as you can see above). I will try the icons approach if possible, but if not then I will keep the current concept. I will have about 1-2 weeks after the KS ends to finalize everything, and I will ask feedback to the backers.

Right now it's running againts the clock....uh oh it's 69 hours to go !!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.