Holy Land: The Next Arab-Israeli War» Forums » General

Subject: counters (errata?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanuel LEVEUF
France
SAINT SYLVAIN
flag msg tools
It's normal that's somme israelian armor division have the same value (strenght and level) on the back of the counter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It is mentioned in a couple places in the rules that some counters have the same values back and front.
But I am not sure what this means in game terms - are they then never reduced or eliminated?

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carter
msg tools
The counters are all screwed up !! As is the game and the rules, the map is pretty however...Check it out on consimworld...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carter
msg tools
Docdecision in the Holy land Folder on consimworld: ""Reboot? We also decided in consultation with John Kranz we would archive the previous posts on the Holy Land topic and reboot the topic due to our own inaccurate posting and the substantial off topic posting that has occurred. We hope the reboot will get HolyLand back on track and we will be enforcing a basic expectation that the focus of the topic will be on the game and not used as a basis for off topic discussion"

Its obvious that the discussion was quote "rebooted" because its just too embarrassing for DG / S & T Press to let it continue....Hopefully they have finally learned their lesson that incomplete hack work is not acceptable to the hobby and the consumers of their product...Luckily I already cross-posted my critical stuff elsewhere (including this post)....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.