Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Garriel
United States
Sicklerville
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Despite loving the game, I don't get to play nearly enough. I almost always play with the same group of people. I own all the ships; they're just leeching (and I'm ok with this). Anyway, whoever plays the swarm slaughters the rebels, and we're all too interested in winning to outlaw the swarm. So to keep it fun, we want to try some missions - except that I don't know where I left mine.

I suck at keeping paperwork orderly. Consequently, the missions that came with my add-on ships (and I own way too many ships!) are strewn about my home office and not with my X-Wing cases.

Has anyone compiled the official (or fan-developed) missions into an eBook yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stone
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Stone is the name and Art is my game!
badge
What number are we thinking of? 69!
mbmbmbmbmb
2 falcons with gunners usually decimates swarm, (killing 1-2 ties per turn) wedge, HLC b-wing and chewbacca should crush swarm as well (killing 1-3 ties per turn).

scenarios, meh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
MILLINGTON
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
Use Assault Missiles against Tie Swarms!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Woodworth
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JerseyFrank wrote:

No there's nothing like that out there, that I know of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JerseyFrank wrote:

I have not seen a compilation of the official missions before (which leads me to believe that FFG would prefer you not distribute such a thing online). For fan-developed ones though, just head over to the Files section and you'll find several of them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Logan
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Staying on topic... (Edit: ninja'ed)

While I don't know if they have been compiled into one, easy to read book, for now the original 3 missions can be found on the FF website:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/x-wing/support...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been meaning to scan mine/compile a book of available missions so far, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I completely agree, this would be really useful to have!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Found some time this morning, and scanned the missions I have (I believe there are only 6; 3 from the base game, 1 from the YT, 1 from the Firespray, and 1 from the Lambda Shuttle) into one PDF (3.8 MB).

It is currently in my public dropbox here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30825176/Star%20Wars%20X...

If FFG minds, I will take it down. If they don't, I'll post it to the BGG files section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.