Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sophie Gravel
Canada
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
We have just received confirmation from forwarder that Terra Mystica will be at distributor's on October 15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurray, FINALLY! I've had a pre-order stuck since last November!
We've really been looking forward to playing this game. meeple

mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Navander
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This is the first game I will buy when I get to Spiel. Going straight to booth 3-K103

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Gormley
United States
Northborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a lover of all things heavyweight strategy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Litespeed Rider wrote:

mbmbmb

Same. Hopefully THIS shipment will fulfill all the preorders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can i get my replacement gameboard now pls? love tjis freakin game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hall
United Kingdom
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the UK and have a copy on order from an online UK store (GamesLore), any one got any idea if all distributors will get their copies around this date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bchlax944 wrote:
Litespeed Rider wrote:

mbmbmb

Same. Hopefully THIS shipment will fulfill all the preorders.

Amen, Brother!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chieh-Yu Chen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything new for TM? I want to play~~~~~~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twohu2001 wrote:
Anything new for TM? I want to play~~~~~~

It's not the 15th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is now. Any news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jmw23 wrote:
It is now. Any news?

I'm just as excited as you guys are. But listen to Sophie's words, it'll be at the distributors on October 15th. That's today, still relatively early.

The distributors then distribute it to merchants (like your FLGSs and OLGSs). Merchants have probably already placed orders (some to cover pre-orders and some for their stock levels). I'm unsure of the shipping and delivery time from distributor to merchant, but I suspect that we'll see these begin to be delivered to merchants/stores late this week. Fingers crossed that some people will have their copies delivered this weekend, but I would think Friday is the earliest you'll have your copies. Hang in there just a little while longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, also I reached out to Z-Man, this print run was over 5000 surprise

I think it's safe to say that the 1000+ users on BGG wanting a copy can secure one given they're willing to buy it. Making strong assumptions about pre-orders here, but I'm willing to guess that there were about 2000 left unfulfilled. Stacking those two numbers, that lives a surplus of about 2000. I think it's safe to say that we'll have plenty of copies!

TL;DR: Sophie speaks true, you'll likely have no difficulty getting a copy very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Emme
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EchoOperative wrote:
Oh, also I reached out to Z-Man, this print run was over 5000 :surprise:

I think it's safe to say that the 1000+ users on BGG wanting a copy can secure one given they're willing to buy it. Making strong assumptions about pre-orders here, but I'm willing to guess that there were about 2000 left unfulfilled. Stacking those two numbers, that lives a surplus of about 2000. I think it's safe to say that we'll have plenty of copies!

TL;DR: Sophie speaks true, you'll likely have no difficulty getting a copy very soon.

I hope you're right. I've been trying to purchase this game for a year. I didn't preorder after the first disaster, so I'm hoping to pick it up from an online source as soon as it becomes available. If there are issues similar to the first print run, I'm giving up on TM and moving on.

I'm questioning Z-Man's business model. First this mess with TM, now Ora et Labora is unavailable with no current plans of a reprint.

Plus the differences in the editions of Pandemic. If you own the first edition, then you get to buy a compatibility pack which is roughy the same price as a new copy of the base game. I was planning to buy all of its expansions, but have now changed my mind and will be skipping all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Peterson
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to bring my present!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pramman wrote:
I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to bring my present!

Exactly this! I can't wait to break this game out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 15th is almost past... Any word yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dcm70 wrote:
The 15th is almost past... Any word yet?

Read my above comments, the distributor (Alliance) should have recieved these today. It'll take them a few days to get to your merchant FLGS or OLGS. Then it'll take your merchant a few days to ship to you. Be patient my friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Watkins
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friday is optimistic. Stores purchase on different dates so I'd say these won't make most stores Thursday order in time.

Arriving at distributors typically means following week release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Read my above comments, the distributor (Alliance) should have recieved these today. It'll take them a few days to get to your merchant FLGS or OLGS. Then it'll take your merchant a few days to ship to you. Be patient my friend.

We all read it, but the key word is "should." Did it? Obviously "at the distributors" isn't "at your local game store." Those of us who are wondering are merely asking if things are moving ahead on-schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jmw23 wrote:
Quote:

We all read it, but the key word is "should." Did it? Obviously "at the distributors" isn't "at your local game store." Those of us who are wondering are merely asking if things are moving ahead on-schedule.

I apologize if you took offense. For the record, I understand your plight. I've been waiting for this since early this year (some of you since last year). I know Z-Man has an iffy track record, but this is easily the most demanded game at this moment. That being said, I don't think Z-Man would want to make it worse for themselves by creating false hope. They've maintained a pretty transparent line of communication here. On that note, I would contact Alliance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its not a big deal, jmw23 was right that I was just asking... Were all probably a bit on edge because we want the game now.
Thanks for those numbers, I will give a call to them and try to find out whats going on and besides, it's toll free. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made two calls, both went to voicemail. Best of luck to you though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't a big deal! I have loads of (sadly) unplayed games on the shelf, so I can wait a few more weeks for Terra Mystica. I was just curious to know how the supply chain was coming along!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmw23 wrote:
It isn't a big deal! I have loads of (sadly) unplayed games on the shelf, so I can wait a few more weeks for Terra Mystica. I was just curious to know how the supply chain was coming along!

Same here for me, quite a few games on my shelf and some haven't been opened... But, my wife says she'd play Terra Mystica too and that's saying a lot. That means it will be opened right away and played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dcm70 wrote:
jmw23 wrote:

Same here for me, quite a few games on my shelf and some haven't been opened... But, my wife says she'd play Terra Mystica too and that's saying a lot. That means it will be opened right away and played

I'm going to have to strong arm the wife to play. If I let her win a few games, she might get on board. Then we can teach the family. That's the real challenge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.