Popular Tags: [View All]
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
For now.
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I received my copy of ADP yesterday, only to find out that the playbook was badly misprinted. Some sections were missing altogether, and some sections were duplicated. GMT, of course, offered to send me a new one without any quibbles whatsoever, living up to their excellent reputation.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has received a misprinted playbook, or if, as usual, I'm just shit out of luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiggo Morrison
United Kingdom
Bridgnorth
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi there,

If you don't mind my asking, did you get this diect from GMT (and if so, how much did that cost?) or did you get it from a UK dealer?

I was hoping to order mine as soon as they arrive in the online shops here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check when I get home
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gringer
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
Wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shauneroo wrote:
I'm just wondering if anyone else has received a misprinted playbook, or if, as usual, I'm just shit out of luck.

Mine'ss OK, guess that you're just SOL. Sorry. But at least GMT will square it with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My playbook is alright but the plastic film on my map is starting to peel off along with what is printed on. I contacted GMT and they've sent a replacement to me.

GMT, I love you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
ChillusMaximus wrote:
My playbook is alright but the plastic film on my map is starting to peel off along with what is printed on. I contacted GMT and they've sent a replacement to me.

GMT, I love you!

I had the same problem with Cuba Libre (and GMT got a good map to me immediately) - wonder if there was a change in the map-printing, never encountered any such problem before with GMT's maps.

Edit: Shaun, email GMT and tell them what the problem is and I'm sure they'll put a new playbook in the mail to you right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
For now.
flag msg tools
badge
mb
wifwendell wrote:

Edit: Shaun, email GMT and tell them what the problem is and I'm sure they'll put a new playbook in the mail to you right away.

Yes, I contacted them straight away, and a new playbook is already in the post.

GMT are unsurpassed customer service wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, mine is fine. I have found that for those of use that buy a lot of games, it is easy to get a string of bad luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Lee
Hong Kong
Tai Po
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the same problem at my playbook. I did inform GMT and they are sending a replacement to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.