1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Solo Odyssey, combination of Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
System thinker
msg tools
Hello everyone,

the most time of all i play board games solo. I am involved with the most and hottest, but way not every single 1 - X Players game on the planet.

Im working on the idea to combine games, playing in the same time within the same theme, to make some kind of gaming "world" out of it, which will hardly get boring at all.

The first and up to now only combo i got is "Target Earth" and "Space Infantry"
Playing a game of "target earth", and once im successful, mankind is up for a conquest against Alien forces, which play in "Space Infantry".

The important thing about those game combinations is that those games have to be some kind of neutral, thats why i do not inbound "Death Angel" since its from the Warhammer Universe, and got its own kind of troops and story. Its nonsense to combine the Warhammer Universe with a game of target earth, since its a diffrent time and you will miss the space marines in "target earth", since you got them in "death Angel"

"Target Earth" and "Space Infantry" got neutral units, which is important. They do not have their own story like the Warhammer Universe.
If i find another game which play in space, battling space ships etc. it could be played between "target earth" and "Space infantry".

The whole difficult thing about this is that this game should be able to play solo.

Maybe there more combinations with fantasy games, which is harder to find, since every company got their own fantasy storyline rolling with special units here, special races there, makes it harder to find something to match.

If anyone got an idea about this, let me know.

honestly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.