Dan Green
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought the game had a cool concept, but I have trouble getting over the theme. Not a game that will get to my table much, so I figured I'd try and get something else instead. I have it up on the marketplace, and here's the listing:

Kickstarted Guilds of Cadwallon with upgrades! Contains:

Guilds of Cadwallon base game
Larger box + Game Board
5-8 Player extension
Extra minis - 12 total minis for each player
Kickstarter bonus cards (additional Militia, Personality, Action cards, Contract cards, Guild Backers, and the Multiplayer Rules cards)

Box was opened and game was played one time, then everything neatly stored and set on my shelf. Only wear on box are small scuffs on the corners. All materials are in near mint shape and present.

I'll look at any offer really, so below is a list of games that will pique my interest. My collection is totally up to date, though, so feel free to offer whatever's not on there and I'll see if I'm interested. I am hoping, though, to get a game in return that's in similar condition - not beat up, because I tend to be pretty protective with my game components!

Wants
Star Wars LCG (base game and beyond)
Arkham Horror (base game and beyond)
Cosmic Encounter
Reef Encounter
Rise of Augustus
Innovation
Citadels
The Resistance
Star Trek: Fleet Captains
Tales of the Arabian Nights

There's plenty more I might like to have, so don't be afraid! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.