Subject: Feat cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rienk
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the Feat cards from the Tomb of Ice expansion.

We are playing the Journey Into The Dark quests, with all treasure, skill and enemy cards from other expansions.

The only cards that we have not used yet, are the Feat cards, and the new Treachery cards from the overlord.

My question is, if i can easily add the Feat cards to the game, or does this make the heroes too overpowered?
The Overlord is already very strong with those dark priest and other powerful monsters.

What is your idea about the Feat cards?
I am playing with 2 characters.
Or should the Feat cards only be added for the Tomb of Ice expansion?

Greetings,
Velhart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Feat cards will help the heroes and they can easily be added to any quest, not just Tomb of Ice quests. If you are finding the Overlord strong I would recommend adding them. However, if you are playing with only 2 heroes, the heroes are going to have a very, very hard time winning even with Feat cards. The game is not balanced well with different numbers of heroes, and it is generally best to play with 4 heroes for the hero team to have a chance (even if people end up playing with multiple heroes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
Feat cards were introduced to compensate for the bonus given to the OL by treachery points.
So, they'd be used together or not at all. However, if one side is more experienced than the other, you might want to give it an advantage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.