Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason, the villain sheet won't print. I've tried 2 different printers/OS, to no avail. Everything else I downloaded for this villain prints fine, but not the actual villain sheet.

I've tried it both from the web, and after I saved the file. Everything looks ok, but it just loads the paper and then spits it out without anything being printed whatsoever.

Anyone else having trouble with this? I suppose I could just print screen and do it that way, but it probably won't look very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madDdog67 wrote:
For some reason, the villain sheet won't print. I've tried 2 different printers/OS, to no avail. Everything else I downloaded for this villain prints fine, but not the actual villain sheet.

I've tried it both from the web, and after I saved the file. Everything looks ok, but it just loads the paper and then spits it out without anything being printed whatsoever.

Anyone else having trouble with this? I suppose I could just print screen and do it that way, but it probably won't look very good.

Sounds like she cursed you.

Sometimes I have had trouble opening PDFs in a browser window (I use Chrome 99% of the time) and then printing them -- meanwhile the 10 PDFs I printed before that worked fine. It seems to go away if I save the PDF to my PC and then open and print using Acrobat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KEITH DINKLAGE
United States
NEW CASTLE
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
I have the same issue and haven't figured out how to print it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clip611 wrote:
madDdog67 wrote:

Sounds like she cursed you.

Sometimes I have had trouble opening PDFs in a browser window (I use Chrome 99% of the time) and then printing them -- meanwhile the 10 PDFs I printed before that worked fine. It seems to go away if I save the PDF to my PC and then open and print using Acrobat.

I use Chrome and sometimes have this as well. Usually if I can't print it straightaway then saving it to the harddrive and then printing from there does the job.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure your Adobe Acrobat is up to date too. You can get some weird PDF issues if you're not using the most current version sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Averett
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
uh...whose turn is it?
badge
I spent 100gg for this?!?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I cant get it to print either, the other 3 sheets printed just fine. I tried 2 different printers and it seems like there is an issue with the file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No luck here either. I tried saving it to a file, but it will just spit the paper out and not print. Everything else printed fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
autumnal centaur
msg tools
I, too was having this same problem (with both Adobe Reader XI and the new Adobe Reader DC). I made it work, though, by going to the "advanced" menu and selecting "print as image". Print worked fine then. Hope that helps someone with the same problem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnalcentaur wrote:
I, too was having this same problem (with both Adobe Reader XI and the new Adobe Reader DC). I made it work, though, by going to the "advanced" menu and selecting "print as image". Print worked fine then. Hope that helps someone with the same problem!

yep! thanks a ton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.