Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my replacement game board today because mine wouldn't lay completely flat and this one is much better. It appears to be made of the same thing the tokens are and it's cut different. The old one had a giant center puzsle piece that was taken out of both sides but this one is just cut in three vertical pieces. I can post some pics later, also of anyone wants my old board let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Same as my replacement board ( originL was creased).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
rcmoore4 wrote:
Same as my replacement board ( originL was creased).

I am so pleased, it's a big improvement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
I will note that the original board actually fits in the box much better that the "trifold" design of the replacement board. Honestly, I wonder if the replacement board wasn't a prototype board, as I feel the current board (with the central piece and wrap-around border pieces) is actually the better design!

Still...I am glad VP games has such great customer service in offering replacements for defective boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.