Popular Tags: [View All]
Krister Nevin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been a very dedicated follower and supporter of coolstuffinc.com and I will continue to use them as I am a member of the 5% club. But recently I placed an order with miniaturemarket.com due to some amazing prices and I have to say that they did a supreme job of packaging up everything. I'm not to picky on these things and have often received packages from CSI that were damaged due to poor packaging. They have always offered to swap them, but I always say no thank you but please note that your packing needs to be stepped up.

Great job Miniature Market !!!

You are on my list of always check if you can get it here,

Krister
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Finkelstein
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: coolstuffinc, realistically, they will never change unless they are forced to do so. If every customer insists on a swap, it will cost them enough money where they will be forced to address their poor packing. If no one does, they have no reason to improve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bimm wrote:
Re: coolstuffinc, realistically, they will never change unless they are forced to do so. If every customer insists on a swap, it will cost them enough money where they will be forced to address their poor packing. If no one does, they have no reason to improve.
I've received poorly packaged games from CSI on occassion, but they're always willing to swap them out. Since I don't usually get games to the table right away, I don't mind the extra wait.

The most important part for me is that they are willing to do the swaps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krister Nevin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is in no way a slam on CSI, they will still remain my number one go to company. My point is, MM has proven to be a very good place to buy from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Holidays!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnet...
mbmbmbmbmb
kristernevin wrote:
This thread is in no way a slam on CSI, they will still remain my number one go to company. My point is, MM has proven to be a very good place to buy from.

Of all the places I've ever ordered from, even Amazon which is usually fantastic on protecting their items they ship to me, Miniature Market has always been tops. The staff are fantastic as well, and if you're ever in St. Louis and can stop in, ask for a tour of the warehouse area behind their 'storefront,' it's amazing! MM is one of my go-to stores, though I haven't found a deal good enough (for me) to order from CSI yet so I cannot compare. I just know that even though I have to pay tax when I order from MM (I'm in Missouri like they are), they are usually cheaper than anywhere other than Amazon (Prime helps with that, however, as far as shipping costs go) for the games I need when I can afford them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.