Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked this up primarily to play the Kobayashi Maru portion, but while I believe my used copy is complete I can't figure out precisely which counters to include for the KM game. Some are obvious, but others look like they might be needed -- and given that random draws are the core of the game, it seems important to use the right counters.

Disappointingly, the list in the rulebook doesn't appear to be comprehensive, or at any rate it's not sufficient for me to figure out which counters I need. I feel dumb! blush But feeling dumb isn't getting me any closer to being able to play.

Am I missing something? Is there a photo somewhere of exactly which counters are associated with each of the games included in the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Ezio
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the images section for the countersheets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves trundorn
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can find it here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Ralya
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Engine Publishing (enginepublishing.com)
badge
The Forgotten Bananas
mbmbmbmbmb
D'oh! I knew there were counter sheet scans available, but didn't click on them because I believe my game to be complete.

I see now that they break down the counters by game, which is exactly what I need. Awesome, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.