Agricola» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on the order of taking actions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Brewington
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive me if the answer to this question seems obvious, but I am preparing for my first play of this game. I am receiving it (hopefully!!!) tomorrow and need to have enough understanding to be able to not only play it, but to teach my wife who will be playing it with me.

My question is this:

In Phase 3: Work Phase, are players supposed to alternate the placement of workers? What I mean by this is that, at the start of the game, we each have 2 available workers. Assuming that I am the start player, do I place one worker on an action, then the other play places one, then I place my remaining worker, followed by the other person? Or do I place both of my workers before the work phase moves to my opponent?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarvis
United States
Brisbane
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a 3-player game with with Abe, Bob, and Charles, each with two workers, the turn looks like this:

A, B, C, A, B, C.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

And in all cases, you place a worker and immediately do the action of the location where the worker is placed, prior to the next player taking his or her turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Brewington
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to you both...this answered exactly what I was looking for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.