Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
mbmbmbmbmb
For the raw footage of these episodes, see this link.

Breaking Boom: The Lost Episodes

A fanfic by Randy Reynolds
With consultation from the creative
Participants of 2R1B PBF community

Episode 1: Volatile

At Los Pollos Hermanos, Neil quickly claimed he was The Gambler and ran around trying to collect autographs from everyone, claiming to be their biggest fan. He also claimed how the game was already looking like a coinflip, even though it was only round 1!!! The gambler was ready to switch channels at that time and see what was going on in the other station, but his parting thoughts to Araneya was that he hoped to help blue find a red VIP to hold.

At the restaurant, it soon became transparently obvious who the good guys and bad guys were and they quickly dispersed into their own separate groups. The cartel had a slight edge, led by a quiet Mexican man (Engineer). He looked around the restaurant, but whatever he was looking for, it was clear he wasn’t finding it at this time. After consulting with another from the cartel, big burly Juan Bolsa (Red Psychologist), the man despondently walks out of the restaurant and looks both ways down an empty road before climbing into a nearby RV.

Meanwhile, at the White’s home, it was a strange sight. There were at least 3 Walt Jr.’s(shy guys) walking around, asking about breakfast, eating breakfast, and hanging out with Louis. Louis was very confused. One man in a wheelchair, Hector Salamanca (red shy guy) was eying the proceedings warily, dinging his bell as if to communicate in Morse code. It was a veritable circus of political activity with 4 people vying to be leader of the household. There appeared to be no end to the chaos in sight.

Then, without warning, Hector looked upon another man sitting at the dining table with much interest. He looked as if he were ready to start ringing his bell again, when suddenly he got up from his wheelchair and started walking with determination towards the man. The whole house was silenced and shocked by this sudden turn of events and watched in stunned curiosity.

The man at the dining table could barely compose himself. “Tio?” he asked weakly, not believing what he was seeing.

In a flurry of casting away disguises, Hank Schrader (Blue agent) quickly apprehended the man, pinning him to the floor. “DEA Agent Schrader. Who are you?!?”

As an avalanche of Spanish expletives emerged from the enraged Mexican, Hank knew he had his answer. “Leonel Salamanca. We’ve had word this scumbag was in town.” He turned back to the man. “So where’s your brother? Where’s Marco??”

With a tight-lipped grimace, Leonel stared back at Hank with rage, knowing that as long as his brother were still around, there was still hope. Slim hope, but hope nonetheless. A stony and eerie silence was the only answer to Hank’s question.

The rest of the house erupted in celebration and quickly managed to commission Saul Goodman (Blue Criminal) as their leader. All 3 Walt Jr.’s joined in exultation, and yet as Hank looked on the three of them, he still had a feeling that there was simply something still amiss there in the White’s home…

After a while, one of the Walt Jr.’s hobbled over to his Dad. Walter was keenly curious of Jr.’s sudden change in demeanor, but only for a moment.

“What are you doing here, Walter?” came the gruff, hard-boiled, world-weary question from someone that could no longer be identifiable as his son. Mike Ehrmantraut (Red Agent)! What in the world was he doing here?

Walter opened his mouth to ask that very question, but Mike was faster with his own explanation. “You know you don’t belong here, Walter. She’s not going to be hanging around here, you know that, right?”

Walter felt transparent under the watchful gaze of Mike. “She..she said she’d meet me here. She promised,” Walt timidly offered.

Mike shook his head, slowly and pessimistically. At last, he let out a quiet sigh. “Hey, it’s not even my business, really. Do whatever you feel is best.” He walked towards the door of the home, stopping only for a moment to look at Leonel, getting handcuffed by Hank. He frowned slightly disapprovingly and knew Gus needed to be told about this new development. He hoped he knew where to find him…

Meanwhile, the two remaining Walt Jr.’s both frantically pestered Saul Goodman to find a psychologist for them. Their endless questions grated upon Saul’s nerves:

“Hey, you’re that TV lawyer, right?” “Where’s a psychologist?” “Are you a psychologist?” “Can I have some breakfast?” “Yeah, will you make us pancakes and shape some bacon into numbers?”

Saul shook his head repeatedly, covered his ears with his hands, and tried desperately to escape into a different episode… A strange but very sneaky man from India sitting in the corner noted the chaos that Saul had to endure and slowly smiled to himself…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 2: The Co-reveal

As Marco (Red Engineer) exited the RV, he stealthily crept to the back of the house, where the swimming pool was. He glanced around, making sure he was not followed. Taking a peek inside a nearby window, he saw a lot of White colleagues, making him bristle with anger. He needed a plan, a plan to take initiative in the situation. As he thought, the corner of his eye picked up a glint from the swimming pool. There was something in there. He crouched down, and looked into the pale blue water, when he was surprised to find in the depths…

Hank took the moment to leap on his distracted foe. It was a brief scuffle, but Hank’s element of surprise proved too much for Marco. “Ha ha! Would you look at that? They’re just coming out of the woodwork today, ain’t they? So you must be Marco! Whadya got to say for yourself, scumbag?”

Marco, now hopelessly detained, struggled against Hank’s grip and cried out in desperation, “¿Leonel? Dónde estás? I trajeron el hacha!

“Heh, I don’t know what it is you’re saying, pardner, but this” – he snapped a pair of handcuffs on Marco – “means welcome to America, scumbag!”

Hank pulled the protesting Marco through the crowd, admiring his impressive law enforcement abilities. He was about to toss Marco in the closet where Leonel was being kept when Walter intercepted his victory lap. Hank was pushed away roughly as Walter grabbed Marco by his suit coat lapels and slammed him violently against a nearby wall.

All the accolades for Hank came to a screeching halt as all eyes were on Walter.

“Where. Is. She?” Walter furiously shot out at Marco.

Marco wore a defiant sneer on his face, which was rewarded by yet another violent smash against the wall. “Where?!?” Walter shouted.

By this time, all but Walter knew this was a futile endeavor. Saul stood up. He thought he’d seen the end of the drama since he tricked one of the Walt Jr.’s into getting on the RV heading to Los Pollos Hermanos. Saul quietly spoke, “Walt… This isn’t the way…”

Walter pushed Marco into a nearby coffee table, where he crumpled in a heap. He spun and faced Saul. “Gus has Skyler. He’s taken her hostage, along with Jesse (Blue Dealer) and the Group Leader.”

“Who?” asked Marie.

“Group Leader,” repeated Walter. “He’s…he’s this guy who leads at the Narcotics Anonymous meetings, and well, he’s not exactly that important of character, but…but…” At this time, Walter looked up at everyone, who had varied looks of cluelessness. He continued, “Eh, forget it. The point is, Gus has Skyler and Jesse! We have to go after them!”

Saul whistled in appreciation of the task ahead. “It’s not gonna be easy. It’s probably a 6-3 split out there at Los Pollos Hermanos against us. Those aren’t good odds. Even if we get over there, it’ll be tough getting back out again. Those are our chances. Let’s calm down a little and think about this. Let me pour you a drink.” He led Walter over to a bottle of wine that was in front of him and poured Walter a drink.

Even after the drink, though, Walter was not satisfied. “I’ll go. It’s obviously not the best situation and I don’t want to get trapped there, either. But it’s the only way. Who’s with me?”

It was silent at first. No one was ready for this suicide mission. And then: “I’ll do it.”

Walt looked at the volunteer. “Uh…and who are you again?”

“Oh, I’m Neil. I’m your biggest fan,” said Neil, gushing. “I watch you guys every week, sometimes 2 or 3 times. I’ve got the whole DVD collection with extra commentary from Vince Gilligan. I totally think you guys are gonna pull this off, so I want in on this. Besides, they can’t kill me. I’m a meta-character.”

Walter looked around the room, and it was obvious that everyone was just as confused as he was. But he wasn’t one to look a guy with a death wish in the mouth. “Works for me. Let’s go!”

“Can I wear the hat?” asked Neil hopefully.

Walt thought, but only for a moment. “No.”

Meanwhile at Los Pollos Hermanos, Mike dolefully walked through the restaurant, greeting Gus with a modest nod. There would be time to talk later, but for now there was something else more pressing that needed his attention. Through various doors and labyrinthine passageways he walked until he finally came to an ominous door marked “Authorized personnel only”. He fumbled slightly with his keys before finding the right one, fit it into the lock, and opened the door.

“Mrs. White, I presume,” Mike inquired of the woman handcuffed to the room’s radiator. She was furious yet confused at the same time. Of course, the gag over her mouth kept her from expressing most of these emotions.

“Here, let me get that for ya,” said Mike, carefully removing the gag. “Sometimes I just don’t understand Bolsa’s or Gus’s methods.”

Free to talk, Skyler wasn’t sure what to say. Finally, she stammered, “How do you know who I am?”

“Your husband and I are…colleagues, of a sort,” said Mike calmly.

“Walt? Where is he?” The question was earnest, but the tone was tainted with vitriol.

“I don’t know. Still at your place last I saw him,” replied Mike. “He’ll come. You can see it in his eyes.”

Skyler jangled at the handcuffs. “You’ve gotta get me out of here. That Gus is crazy!”

“It’s…not a good idea right now,” advised Mike. “There are some real crazies in this place. You’d be in danger to just walk out there now and accept the first co-reveal that comes your way. There’ll be a better time.”

With that, he walked out of the room, carefully closing the door behind him. As he began walking down the hallway, he met up with Victor (Red Criminal) who was toying with a box cutter.

“Hey Mike, what’s up? You wanna let me into that room you just left? It’s cool; Gus said so,” snarled Victor, moving the box cutter deftly between his hands.

“Gus said that?” asked Mike doubtfully.

“Huh? Yeah, sure, sure, he did.”

“Hmm,” muttered Mike thoughtfully. “Why don’t we go ask him together then? Just to check…”

Victor’s demeanor quickly darkened. “That’s OK. She’ll make a break for it, guaranteed. That’s when I’ll strike.” Victor continued muttering to himself as he continued to patrol the halls.

Mike ignored Victor and went straight back to Gus (Red Dealer)’s office to discuss strategy. After explaining that Walter would be coming here, Gus told Mike that they would be ready for him. Juan Bolsa wheeled Hector “Tio” Salamanca into the office as Gus and Mike were discussing what to do with their trapped men at the White residence.

Juan spoke up, “I’ve been talking this situation over with Hector beforehand.”

“Yes? And?” Gus asked impatiently.

Hector (Red Shy Guy) then stood up from his wheelchair. For all he disliked Gus, saving his nephews came first. “I think I may have a solution…” he spoke quietly yet lucidly.

Mike and Gus’s mouths hung open in shock of hearing Hector talking. “Crikey!” thought Gus to himself, as he knew he had another threat to worry about now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 3: Time Bomb

“Oh, this is so awesome!” cheered Neil as he drove along with Walt in the Aztec. “Driving in the infamous Aztek with the infamous Heisenberg! I am just gonna blog so hard about this when I get back.”

He looked over at Walt, who seemed to be rather upset at the moment. “Hey, relax, buddy. This isn’t PBF#42, The Evil Within. This is more like Rocky. Bom! Bom-bom-bom! Bom-bom-bom! Bom-bom-BAWWWM!”

Neil continued to sing his rendition of “Eye of the Tiger” until finally Walt finally snapped and jammed on the brake, bringing the car to a stop. “Out!” he commanded.

Neil then found himself at the side of the road, in between rooms, as Walt drove off. “It’s cool!” Neil called out as dust collected around his feet. “I’m OK. I know where the address is. All right, it was nice catching up! Catch you later, Mr. White!”

As Walter approached Los Pollos Hermanos, he screeched his Aztek to a spinning halt in front of the restaurant. This was no time to carefully pick a spot. Donning the customary sunglasses and hat, he strode into the restaurant wielding his trusty gun. The cartel members stopped their dinner and curiously looked at the newcomer.

“All right! Hands in the air, all of you! Now where is she?” shouted Heisenberg.

The group obeyed, driven mostly by their continued interest in knowing how he intended to extract himself from their headquarters and their numbers. The looked around at one another, feigning ignorance. “Who?” asked Gale (Red Immunologist).

“Skyler! Where is she?”

Victor (Red Criminal) stood from his booth and waved back at Walter. “Why, I’m right here, honey. What are you waiting for? Let’s co-reveal!”

There were a few smart-alec remarks from the group, and then Juan Bolsa also stood. “No, I’m over here. Co-reveal with me!”

Walt was so dumbfounded he simply had to lower his weapon. He looked at the two druggies with absolute incredulousness that stunned him for several moments. “Really, guys? Really?” was all that he could say after coming back to reality.

The rest of the drug cartel laughed at the cruel prank Victor and Bolsa pulled on poor Walter. Seething from their impudence, he finally recovered and angrily asked, “Where’s Gus?”

A door behind the counter opened and a dark-skinned man dressed in a yellow shirt and black tie walked up to Walter. He wore a calmer than calm disposition.

After a measured silence, Gus (Red Dealer) even addressed Walter. “G’day, mate! Welcome t’ Los Pollos Hermanos. Care to try some of our famous chicken on the barbie?”

Apparently the surprises for Walter were not finished yet. “Wait… I always thought you were Chilean. What’s…what’s with the Spanish name of the restaurant?”

Gus warmly smiled. “It’s a common misconception, but I assure you, I am 100% Aussie. The Spanish name gives the place a Latin flair, which I prefer as well. Now, what can I do for you, Mr. White?”

Walt shakily raised his gun at Gus, not sure what other surprises were in store. “Skyler. I know you have her, and it’s me you want. Take me to her now.”

“But of course. She is of no concern to us now.” Gus waved over Victor and handed him a set of keys. “Victor will lead you to the room where she is, safe and sound. But after she is freed, you will be my cook. Are we clear?”

Walter nodded. It wasn’t the best situation, of course, but it was the only one he had. He surrendered his gun to Gus before heading back as a safety precaution. Victor then led Walter back through the twisty passages of the restaurant’s rear. Walter began getting dizzy from the twists and turns. But nothing could prepare him for the next twist.

“Gus is too compassionate for his own good. You know that?” asked Victor. Walter said nothing but stared stoically ahead. They reached the door where Skyler was being kept. As Victor fumbled around for the key, he kept talking. “You know what I think? I think that I’m just not happy with coinflip endings anymore. Something must be done.”

With his other hand, he slashed the box cutter at Walt, neatly slicing him alongside the arm. It was a shallow wound, but it served as a poignant distraction to Walter as Victor then connected with a left uppercut to Walter’s jaw, sending him dazed and reeling. He collapsed to the floor, helplessly grasping at air, while allowing Victor to quickly open the door where Skyler was held captive. His box cutter glinted against the ceiling lights as he held it in his hand, poised to do his deed as he entered the room.

“No!” cried out Walter weakly.

A horrible scream pierced the passageways. Victor quickly ran out of the room and escaped the mayhem that was soon to follow.

Walter was in tremendous pain from Victor’s ambush but he steadied himself with all the willpower he could muster and staggered into the room where his worst fears were confirmed. Skyler was bleeding to death and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. He tried to comfort her in this awful hour, but she was far too much in shock from her wounds to acknowledge his presence. He wept as only a man who had lost everything could weep.

Then, quietly, from the dark shadows at the far end of the room, an Indian man dressed in a long grey robe slowly stood from his hiding place and walked serenely yet purposefully towards the couple. Walt didn’t even hear the man’s approach until he was directly behind and it startled him, expecting yet another struggle. He gasped, “Wh-who are you?”

The man in gray looked at Skyler and silently gestured for Walter to step to the side. Confused and bewildered, Walt complied to the strange man’s wordless request. The man knelt next to Skyler and, after propping her back up, began to rub his hands together. Soon, a glowing light began to emanate from between his palms and he placed his hands a few inches above Skyler’s fatal wound. He began a quiet chanting to himself as the light became progressively brighter.

Walt watched in utter confusion at the proceedings until eventually the light became so bright he had to turn away, sunglasses notwithstanding. When the light finally subsided, Walt looked back and realized the blood, the cut…it had completely disappeared!

Satisfied with his work, the man looked over to Walter. The man in the robe expected some explanation would be necessary.

“Wait… I know you… You’re…you’re the Group Leader, aren’t you?” asked Walter carefully. The man nodded. “But..but you were at my house – I saw you there at the start! You’re in the wrong room! How…how did you?”

“A wizard is never in the wrong room,” interrupted the man. “He is in precisely the room he means to.” (This quote is a registered trademark of the LLSquare Comedy Corporation.)

“That’s…that’s what you are?” asked Walter. “What was all that stuff you did just now, with the lights?”

“I am known by different names by different people, but some call me Mowglee the Gray. I have studied in the mystical arts for many years, knowing it would one day be of benefit in such a situation.” He pointed to Skyler. “She will awaken in just a few minutes. I must go now.”

Walter suddenly had a guilty realization. “Oh my God, I…I completely marginalized you in round 2 in front of everyone. I said you didn’t matter, that it’s just important to find Skyler and Jesse… I-I’m so sorry… I didn’t know!” He begged Mowglee for forgiveness.

Mowglee the Gray offered Walter some advice. “Every role that touches us in this game we call life is important. Even if we do not see it at the time. Always remember that.” And with that, he disappeared into the shadows once again.

Just as the mysterious man predicted, within minutes, Skyler stirred and opened her eyes. “Walt? What happened?”

Walter breathed a sigh of relief as he found the handcuff key (Victor dropped the keys on his way out) and unlocked her. “Oh, Skyler! I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened. I know I’ve been saying that all these secret things I’ve been doing has been for you and the kids, but it’s just not worth the risk anymore. I love you guys more than anything and I can’t risk putting my family in jeopardy anymore. I’m out. Out for good.”

“Oh, Walt…” said Skyler, looking into his eyes. “We love you, too. And I appreciate hearing this. But you know as well as I do that you’re not out.”

Walt wasn’t sure what to say. He made a bona fide effort at coming clean on everything and it still got called out. “No, no, seriously. I’m quitting the meth trade. I’ll tell Gus at once.”

“You and I both know that’s a lie. But it’s OK.”

“What makes you so sure, though?” asked Walt.

Skyler smiled. “Because it’s only season 3. We don’t stop till season 5. What are you going to do for two more seasons?”

Walter thought about this. It didn’t all completely make sense to him, but somehow, he conceded that she did have a point. But now wasn’t the time for figuring it all out. “I gotta get you out of here,” he said frantically. “It’s me Gus wants, not you.”

“But I can’t leave without you! I won’t do it!” Skyler protested.

“No time to argue! C’mon, let’s get out of here. It’s just a left, left, left, right, right, left, right, then another left. Got it?”

Skyler did not, so she followed her husband through the back passageways of the restaurant, back and forth, forth and back. “Walt, are you sure this is the right way?”

“Of course I’m sure. I think there’s just one more twist just ahead….”

As they emerged from the last door to find themselves back at the dining area of Los Pollos Hermanos, the front door flew open and in stepped…Neil!

“Hey, guys! I finally made it! What did I miss?” asked the enthusiastic Neil.

5 angry cartel members all cocked their guns simultaneously and aimed them at Neil. Gus waved Neil away with a dismissive gesture.

Neil was pretty sure he wouldn’t be killed by the guns of the fictional TV characters, but on the other hand, he had no proof he wouldn’t, either. He slowly raised his hands. “Aww, what?” he complained. “But-but I just got here! Come on, give me a break here… Can I at least have a glass of water? It was hot out there – we’re talking New Mexico summer heat! Please?”

But hearing no answer from anyone, he eventually relented and sulked back outside. “Fine, fine, I’m going.” Then, under his breath, he muttered to himself, “This is bullshit, that’s what this is…make me walk all the way here and then I have to go back just as soon…That’s all I’ve done all game, back and forth, back and forth..I tell ya…”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 4: The Danger

Juan Bolsa (Red Psychologist) looked over at Victor (Red Criminal) from across the table where they both sat at the restaurant, after watching Skyler and Neil head back to the White residence. “There can’t be any screw-ups here. Not anymore.”

Victor stared back with angry resolve. “There won’t be.”

Bolsa took a bottle of wine with a red stopper that looked like a fire and pushed it over to Victor. “So you know what you need to do, right?”

Victor took the wine that was in front of him. “I think I do.”

For the other 42 minutes of the episode, Walter concocts plan after plan in an attempt to kill a mosquito that is buzzing around the meth lab where Gus now employs him. “It’s a contaminant!” he hisses to himself.

It doesn’t need to be pointed out, but viewership for this episode was an all-time low.

It also doesn’t need to be pointed out, but the writers for this episode were promptly sacked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 5: ICU & A Boom

“He escaped! He escaped!” The rumors rapidly swirled around the cartel members at Los Pollos Hermanos, excitement in their voices. The clamor quickly reached Bolsa’s ears and he ran out of the place to discover if perhaps, just maybe, this wouldn’t be a coinflip ending.

Out of the Cadillac with a LWYRUP license plate staggered a fatigued, dirty-looking Marco. He trudged up the sidewalk towards Bolsa to enter.

“Oh, it’s just Marco,” Bolsa lamented. Then, he repeated the news to everyone else. “No need to get excited, everyone! It’s just Marco!”

Marco shot Bolsa a dirty look.

Then he remembered the message. In horribly broken English: “Lawyer…say…boom…there. We…went…Heisenberg…there. We…should…so…opposite.”

¡Español! Sólo habla a Español!” shouted Bolsa.

Marco repeated the same message he heard from Saul before escaping in Spanish this time, and now everyone understood. It was tricky ground where they trod. To trust or not to trust, that was always the question.

Meanwhile, the friendly banter being exchanged at the White residence hushed itself into silence as the door opened and in walked, well, it was hard to describe, really. What they all saw was Victor (Red Criminal), but slightly different. His head was completely shaved, and he wore a crooked obviously fake goatee around his mouth. The hat he wore was black, but it was more of a fedora than a traditional pork pie hat.

“Hi, everyone! Look, it’s me, Walter White!” said Victor in the whitest accent he could muster. “Wow, I’m so glad to be free from the clutches of that evil drug cartel!”

It took a few moments for everyone to recover from their WTF moment. Skyler was the first to speak. “Really, guy? Really?”

“Uh, sure, honey-Skyler. It’s me, Walter. And I brought a gift for everyone!” Victor showed the bottle of wine with the fiery top to everyone.

Neil (Faithful Television Viewer aka Gambler) stepped forward. “Wow, that looks awesome. I almost get the feeling of déjà vu looking at it. What are you going to do?”

“This!” cried Victor, and he violently smashed the bottle over Neil’s head.

“Worst. Meta-dream. Ever,” murmured Neil as he sprawled to the ground unconscious.

“See? Wouldn't Walter do something like that?” asked Victor to everyone.

“Well, yeah, I guess he would,” Hank said as everyone else agreed. “Still, I think it’s pretty clear you’re not fooling anyone here, so you’re gonna have to come with me.” He handcuffed Victor (does Hank really have 3 pairs of handcuffs?) and led him away.

Saul Goodman (Blue Criminal) headed for the door. It had finally gotten just too weird for him. And his Cadillac was even stolen! He just started walking…

An hour later, the real Walter White arrived to a hero’s welcome, back at his house.

“Oh, it’s great to be home, safe and sound,” remarked Walter.

And yet…no one could deny the ominous ticking that was happening from behind a closet door.

“Hank?” Walter asked carefully. “You did manage to book Leonel at the DEA office, right?”

“Huh?” questioned Hank. “Oh no, I never had time for all that. I just shoved him in the closet there. Uh…I mean, I’ve been busy all week long, busting scumbags! When was I going to have time to head to the DEA office?”

All terrified eyes were now on Hank, who now felt a bit self-conscious and sheepish.

Walter, resigned but infuriated, started towards Hank, intent on strangling him. “Hank, you stupid son of a—“

BOOM!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
namyzarc wrote:
Mowglee the Gray offered Walter some advice. “Every role that touches us in this game we call life is important. Even if we do not see it at the time. Always remember that.” And with that, he disappeared into the shadows once again.

Gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
This is frekin' amazing!!!!! Excellent job! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very fun read! Nice work, Randy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
mbmb
I gotta watch this show. You know, so I can see how awesome this Victor guy is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After you finish the series, re-read this. You'll pick up things you NEVER did the first time, lol..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Good job on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.