James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game last night and haven't even had time to completely read the rules, but I've heard about marking directly on the cards.

I don't sleeve cards and definitely don't want to mark them up. I read somewhere that there is (or will be) some sort of Character Tracker sheet available to download and print, to keep track of your characters' stats, either at the publishers site or here on BGG, but I've looked and cannot find this Tracker. I cannot even find mention of it...

I know about the digital tracker available for Android and I've downloaded it, but haven't got to check it out yet. But I'm still looking for a print version...

Am I imagining things...?

Thanks,
jrbentley
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Link

In case that doesn't work directly, go here and follow the link in the middle of the screen ("The character sheets for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game are available for download here!"). You have to "purchase" it but it costs nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://paizo.com/products/btpy914x
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I followed the link and downloaded the file. Looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fromper Fromper
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As another option, even if you don't use sleeves for most of the cards, you may want to sleeve the character and role cards. These are the only ones that get written on, and they never get shuffled in with the rest. Then you can write on them with a felt tipped pen (I use a thin Sharpie), and it won't go through to the card itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fromper wrote:
As another option, even if you don't use sleeves for most of the cards, you may want to sleeve the character and role cards. These are the only ones that get written on, and they never get shuffled in with the rest. Then you can write on them with a felt tipped pen (I use a thin Sharpie), and it won't go through to the card itself.

This. So much easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoo wrote:
Fromper wrote:

This. So much easier.

It's easier, but, for people that want to reset and have multiple save-states, the character sheets are a lot better. But if you're only running one game, then the sleeving method is certainly easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caibre wrote:
Smoo wrote:
Fromper wrote:

This. So much easier.

It's easier, but, for people that want to reset and have multiple save-states, the character sheets are a lot better. But if you're only running one game, then the sleeving method is certainly easier.

Actually, if you use Penny sleeves, you can use permanent marker and keep your sleeves separate. Lot less space for those of us with 1,358,107 different characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deekow wrote:
Caibre wrote:
Smoo wrote:
Fromper wrote:

This. So much easier.

Actually, if you use Penny sleeves, you can use permanent marker and keep your sleeves separate. Lot less space for those of us with 1,358,107 different characters.

Ah, but the character sheets let you keep track of the cards that were in your deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caibre wrote:
Deekow wrote:
Caibre wrote:
Smoo wrote:
Fromper wrote:

This. So much easier.

Ah, but the character sheets let you keep track of the cards that were in your deck.

Yeah, but... then you.... with.... shake Fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a a
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colour Photocopies... :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Williams
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Several companies (Pilot is one) make erasable ink pens. That way you can write directly on the cards while maintaining some permanency. You can erase them later if you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Argenfarkle wrote:
Several companies (Pilot is one) make erasable ink pens. That way you can write directly on the cards while maintaining some permanency. You can erase them later if you like.

I've NEVER met a fully erasable pen. The name is a misnomer IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed out the sheets, cut out the basic cards from the sheets, and then laminated them. We use a white board marker to mark the laminated cards. They fit nicely in the box since there are only 2 mini boxes in there. Don't know where I'll put them once the game gets bigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Jennings
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we've been putting tiny little pieces of a post-it note over the boxes we've filled in. Just color the post-it black, and cut out a square from the sticky part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
Argenfarkle wrote:

I've NEVER met a fully erasable pen. The name is a misnomer IMO.

Plus, a ball-point would leave an impression on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These character sheets (link) from right here on BGG, are what my group is using. You get all the information Paizo put on 4-5 pieces of paper in one double-sided sheet. Plus you can use them as player mats. Very handy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Elrick
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted do some shameless self promotion here. This character sheet web page will work on Android, iOS, or anything with a browser really. No sleeves, no downloading an app, no printing. Just browsing. :)

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1033773/pathfinder-character...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Garcia
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snappleman wrote:
Just wanted do some shameless self promotion here. This character sheet web page will work on Android, iOS, or anything with a browser really. No sleeves, no downloading an app, no printing. Just browsing.

I used to use this website because it was nicely put together, but it's not accessible lately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Elrick
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Davedude77 wrote:
Snappleman wrote:
Just wanted do some shameless self promotion here. This character sheet web page will work on Android, iOS, or anything with a browser really. No sleeves, no downloading an app, no printing. Just browsing. :)

I used to use this website because it was nicely put together, but it's not accessible lately.

Back up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question on the sheets - why is there one for each character before Hook Mountain and one after ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
????
mbmbmbmbmb
After you complete the third adventure each character gets to pick one of two roles. Valeros can become a Guardian or a Weapons Master. Each role has expanded powers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.