4 Posts

Dominare» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Spreading infulence..... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
When you spread influence, not in the inspire action the other I forget the name of it phase before actions. You can spend 1 credit per cube to move into a adjacent space.

The question is, can you only spread form the cubes you placed on the table that round, or can you move ANY amount of cubes from the location you placed.

For example... I had 6 cubes in a block at the church district. I place 2 influence into that same block, so now it has 7. Could I then pay 5 credits to move 5 cubes into adjacent zones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
char(filter(1,[1 -1],[66 5 0 -39 82 -3 -12 8 8 -82]))
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulebook p. 12 wrote:
After placing the first influence token, a player can place some of the acting agent's influence tokens in different blocks by spending one crown per extra block affected.

(Bolding mine)

Based on the bolded part above, I'd say that you can only use the influence that agent gave you, not any influence you had in the block before. Thus in your example, you can only pay 1 crown to move one influence cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition, it's not one gold per cube, but one gold per block.

If I drop six influence in one block, I can pay 1 gold to spread 3 of it to one adjacent block.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
ok, this seams clear...

The only confusing thing now is ... do you have to leave at least 1 of the influence you placed in the block you influenced.. the word "some" seams to suggest that. As in you can move SOME not ALL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.