Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Three people left and we tried to get a quick game of Carcasonne in during our last 30 minutes. We were very rushed and screwed up some of the rules so I don’t consider this a true Play. As for our screw up, whenever two city tiles were diagonal to each other and looked like they would eventually connect together, we assumed they were the same city and didn’t allow anyone to place a Knight in the city. As we continued to play, we realized these cities didn’t have to connect and weren’t really connected. This definitely screwed Joel and benefitted Ron (since his cities got a lot of the tiles added to his cities).
As for my screw up, I assumed I’d score a lot of Knights and Thieves and get them back so I could place them in the farms later in the game. As it turned out, I didn’t get many of these Knights and Thieves back and was totally creamed during the Farmer scoring. Best we could tell (while we were getting tossed out the door and trying to complete our scoring), Ron took the game with his Farmers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.