4 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Best way to trade individual pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Lemaux
msg tools
mb
Question for the board - I have an incomplete Well of Darkness set which is missing a few of the monsters and two of the heroes. I have a complete Altar of Despair, and am willing to trade the extra units which aren't needed for 2nd edition for the pieces I am missing. I also have three extra heroes from the 1st edition base set (Red Scorpion, Varikas the Dead and Spiritspeaker Mok) which I am also willing to trade. I'm looking for a golem (any color), 2 ferrox (any color), Lord Hawthorne and Runemaster Thorn.

What is the best way to find someone interested in trading? I looked at the trade portion of the bazaar, but that looks like it is built more for full games and not parts.

Thanks,
Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game parts sub-forum to the trade forum, although I would imagine this is the better place to post.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/21/boardgamegeek/game-par...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeramy Poulin
United States
San Digeo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchase and sell a lot of Descent components and I'm pretty sure I can help you out with a trade to cover most if not all of what you need. I'll send a pm later tonight.

If anyone else is in a similar situation let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Dreas
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I've bought quite a bit from Jeramy on eBay and now I have every piece to the game from D1 through Trollfens. He can hook you up. Thanks again Jeramy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.