Pixxel Wizzard
United States
flag msg tools

Game setup was chosen randomly as follows:

Mastermind = Apocalypse
Villains = Four Horsemen
Scheme = Replace Earth's Leaders with Killbots
Heroes = Jean Grey, Gambit, Iron Fist

I had a very slow start due in part to the fact that all three rare cards were buried at the bottom of the hero deck (2 of the bottom three cards were rares!) But on my last turn something amazing happened!

I had already drawn multiple cards and played two Jean Grey that say to draw a card each time you rescue a bystander. Then, when I attacked Apocalypse his tech card had me rescue 6 bystanders which meant I could draw 12 more cards!!! One of those cards was the Jean Grey rare that let me rescue a bystander for each x-hero I played, which was in the double digits, and allowed me to draw the rest of my deck!! 3 Iron Fist cards gave me +8 each (+1 for each different recruit cost played) and I got +1 from the rare Jean Grey for each bystander rescued this turn, which was 18!! All the rest of my attack cards ended up totaling an attack of 73!

Sad thing is I had to attack Apocalypse 5 more times just to take his final two tech cards and deliver the "final blow." That's kind of ridiculous but, man, what a hand!!

[image uploaded]
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.