Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Lopez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does "supply" mean? Is it the same as "storage"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supply is the box up next to the forage spot. You put food there when added to supply. You must still use a forage action to get it.

Storage is at bottom left and everything in it is immediately available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, for the event card, "You Run Out of Supplies" which says to discard 2 food tiles from the supply, this means you would remove them from the forage box?

And if so, do they go back with the unused food tiles to possibly be drawn later or are they removed from the game entirely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Barnard
Finland
Espoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I think that card is asking you to take them from the forage box. I think someone else on the forum mentioned that as that card is an Event card (and therefore resolves at the start of a turn) you wouldn't have any tiles in the storage as they would have rotted away at the end of the previous turn.

I would guess that discarded food tiles go into a separate pile, and if you happen to run out of unused tiles during the game, and the game tells you to put a food tile onto the forage space, then you could shuffle the discarded ones all together to make a new pile of 'unused' tiles. But I get the impression that with this game you can kinda choose how some mechanics work in whatever way seems most thematic to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.