Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I buy the National Geographic Expedition from a German retailer would the cards be in English? Or are there multiple language versions of the National Geographic Expedition? (I'm not really concerned about the language of the rules, just the descriptive text on the cards.

[Edit: grammatical errors]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mbmbmbmbmb
This may not help, but I got my copy from Boards and Bits (the only retailer that I could find carrying it), and the game is completely in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Nearing Weathertop
mbmbmbmbmb
junesen wrote:
If I buy the National Geographic Expedition from a German retailer if the cards would be in English. Or are there multiple language versions of the National Geographic Expedition? (I'm not really concerned about the language of the rules, just the descriptive text on the cards.

Ooh, be careful here. I picked up a copy from a store in Australia that was completely in English. Friends picked up copies from the same store that contained German language cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravensburger has a done a german-only edition RA026353 which is only sold through German sellers. They have done an international edition RA026354 which is sold outside Germany. You should not be able to get the international edition from a German seller. No doubt Doug's friends were unfortunate to pick up the box with the wrong item number on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's late to the thread, but no, I have a "National Geographic Expedition" with French, Spanish and Dutch, no English. So you can't pick anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.