Chase Williams
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sleeves are on back order and I don't need 100. Anybody have any extra?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
If it's the Mayday ones, they are not that strong, so better keep them as replacements. The character cards are really manipulated a lot in this game - there's in fact little else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have way more of these sleeves than I can use and know other owners of Mascarade are seeking some protection for these beautiful cards. This is not a money making proposition for me.

The size/fit of the Panasia sleeves is exactly how you expect quality sleeves to fit. They are snug with no slop.

While these Panasia sleeves are definitely much better fit than the MayDay penny sleeves they are still just as thin. The polypropylene has a much higher clarity and is not milky/hazy.

If you PM me your email I will send you a Paypal Invoice for $1.35 to cover S&H for 15 sleeves shipped in a standard envelope in the CONUS. International price will be based on international mailing rates.

This is not really a profit generating venture for me but I too am waiting for the larger thicker sleeves to arrive and these sleeves are better than nothing.

An overwhelming response has exceeded my supply. I strongly recommend buying the thicker Panasia sleeves when they restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the Mayday Dixit sleeves and I'm quite unhappy with the fit, they are way oversized width-wise and the cards sometimes come out of the sleeves.

Can anybody else recommend other sleeves that are a better fit? Captain: What size are the Panasia sleeves that fit this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzo wrote:
I have the Mayday Dixit sleeves and I'm quite unhappy with the fit, they are way oversized width-wise and the cards sometimes come out of the sleeves.

Can anybody else recommend other sleeves that are a better fit? Captain: What size are the Panasia sleeves that fit this game?

The Panasia sleeves are 80x122mm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
CapnYB wrote:
skyzo wrote:

These are Dixit sleeves like Mayday's, aren't they? Do they fit better than Mayday's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Williams
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapnYB wrote:
I have way more of these sleeves than I can use and know other owners of Mascarade are seeking some protection for these beautiful cards. This is not a money making proposition for me.

The size/fit of the Panasia sleeves is exactly how you expect quality sleeves to fit. They are snug with no slop.

While these Panasia sleeves are definitely much better fit than the MayDay penny sleeves they are still just as thin. The polypropylene has a much higher clarity and is not milky/hazy.

If you PM me your email I will send you a Paypal Invoice for $1.35 to cover S&H for 15 sleeves shipped in a standard envelope in the CONUS. International price will be based on international mailing rates.

This is not really a profit generating venture for me but I too am waiting for the larger thicker sleeves to arrive and these sleeves are better than nothing.

Geek mail sent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzo wrote:
CapnYB wrote:
skyzo wrote:

These are Dixit sleeves like Mayday's, aren't they? Do they fit better than Mayday's?

Yes these fit very snugly to the Mascarade cards. Send me your email address with the qty desired and I'll invoice you via PayPal.

An overwhelming response has exceeded my supply. I strongly recommend buying the thicker Panasia sleeves when they restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.