Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: Variant vehicle: Vespa/ scooter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
An action to use. Moves 4 zones, slippery and causing no harm, through any zone of 5 or fewer of any zombies, except runners.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it, seems fun. Get people riding to zones then distracting zombies which seems very thematic.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Derrick
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
An action to use. Moves 4 zones, slippery and causing no harm, through any zone of 5 or fewer of any zombies, except runners.
Great idea. Now, who's gonna make the Counter for it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would make it three zones. 4 is just flying around, especially with Slippery.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a scooter but I have a custom chopper.



Original vehicle model by Steel Rat.
3 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lochmoigh wrote:
I would make it three zones. 4 is just flying around, especially with Slippery.

Great idea! Like the whirly-thing in Road Warrior!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
lochmoigh wrote:
I would make it three zones. 4 is just flying around, especially with Slippery.

Great idea! Like the whirly-thing in Road Warrior!


It was an auto-gyro.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Mather
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
YouTube is full of newbies trying to ride a scooter/motorcycle for the first time, typically ending in destruction of the vehicle within 5 seconds...
What idea is proposed to see if the survivor has clue how to ride, let alone ride well enough to dodge zombies?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a good point, you could say one of the skills like Slippery for instance allows that character to ride.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Survivors don't need special skills to drive cars, or shoot guns, or hack through doors with a fire axe.

Why should they need one for riding a scooter?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PsychoZulu wrote:
YouTube is full of newbies trying to ride a scooter/motorcycle for the first time, typically ending in destruction of the vehicle within 5 seconds...
What idea is proposed to see if the survivor has clue how to ride, let alone ride well enough to dodge zombies?

Well.... the really inept people are already zombies. And, the limit on zombies in a zone deals with the dodging issue.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Steady Hand" could increase the number of zombies they could avoid.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Survivors don't need special skills to drive cars, or shoot guns, or hack through doors with a fire axe.

Why should they need one for riding a scooter?


My thoughts exactly! Zombicide is a fun game and not an accurate roleplaying game so there's no reason for the scooter to not be able to be usable.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Mather
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
miah999 wrote:
That's a good point, you could say one of the skills like Slippery for instance allows that character to ride.

Well, the postings below are good too, I really have a hard time trying NOT to look at this game a little more realistically. So, let 'em all ride!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ling

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget my bikes!



And you can find them here:

https://www.box.com/s/r3ga91u3zruypqrfsvaf

I released them almost a year ago on my blog:

http://johnnylingster.blogspot.com

Also, I have Daryl's bike in the Walking Dead pack...

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.