Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Golem Arcana» Forums » General

Subject: LIVE STREAMING game of Golem Arcana on Monday, October 7th at 11am PST. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yep folks, you heard that right! It's the grudge match you've all been dying to see! From the official update by Harebrained Schemes:

Two HBS engineers (Aardappel and Garret) will go head-to-head in a grudge-match to determine who is the best player in the studio - and who will lose his beard. Our goal is to show supporters and skeptics how fast and easy a game with lots of strategic depth can be when it's digitally-enhanced!

The Quest:

Go to http://www.twitch.tv/ and create an account
Go to http://www.twitch.tv/harebrainedschemes/profile and FOLLOW our channel
Promote the event by posting a link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, Pinterest, Carrier Pigeon...whatever.
And don't forget to show up to the event!

For those who aren't able to watch the feed live, the creators have advised that they will be recording the video so folks can watch after the fact, too! Check it out, and share it with your friends! Share it with your family! Heck, share it with your enemies...everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RPG Meetup
United States
flag msg tools
Gah! Middle of the day! *schedules a late lunch for Monday* ^_^

Can't wait! Who will win? Will it be Aardappel or Garret!?

...my money's on Chris, but don't tell Garret, one does not need the wrath of a viking upon ones self. ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K F
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mb
Really looking forward to this! Getting to watch a whole game with the "masters" in action! Think this will help people get a better understanding of the finer points of the game (myself included ofcourse!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, and I'll be excited to see how the game has developed in the last couple months since I saw it demoed. New stuff, new stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Rockatansky
msg tools
Crap, I thought that this was going to be in the evening of October 7th. They should really think about moving this to a later time to get more views. I was really excited about this but will be unable to watch due to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Castro
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem: you will be able to watch it later as well! The full video will be uploaded, I believe they said (or it may be edited, I'm not sure, but the good stuff will be in there either way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Swinkels
msg tools
Hi Folks,

Twitch.tv will be re-broadcasting the Golem Arcana Grudgematch today at 2pm pacific.

We will be answering questions live during the stream for folks that may have missed out the first time.

Join us at http://www.twitch.tv/harebrainedschemes if you missed us the first time around or if you have any new questions!

Thanks,
John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.