Popular Tags: [View All]
mike paul
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You have been hexed!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing a game when on the second turn I did not want to use my third action (as the only action left to me was Activate City, and doing so would have dropped the mood of either of my two cities). Could I of passed on the third action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clévy
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always played it that you can. Although I think it's not saying much about ones strategy if you have to pass an action...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use an action to move 0 troops for example.
I think it's not a problem in this game, there is no way you can break the game by forgoing your actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike paul
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You have been hexed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pikaraph wrote:
You can use an action to move 0 troops for example.
I think it's not a problem in this game, there is no way you can break the game by forgoing your actions.

Thats a good point, thanks for the responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
On p.7 they write "..may perform three actions,.." and "Each turn a player can perform 3 actions." - since it is not "must" you are allowed to skip any actions if you like. I also think Cristian answered that in here at some point (but not quite sure - a long time ago).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Randor20 wrote:
On p.7 they write "..may perform three actions,.." and "Each turn a player can perform 3 actions." - since it is not "must" you are allowed to skip any actions if you like. I also think Cristian answered that in here at some point (but not quite sure - a long time ago).

Correct. May and Can.

You do not have to take three actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Ivanesei
Romania
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
I should buy less games
badge
Stop looking at my avatar!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unrelated but this is why I love games designed by Christian: he is almost always present in a discussion involving the rules and it's nothing better than having the designer explaining how something should be played.

Ty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HolyGigi wrote:
Unrelated but this is why I love games designed by Christian: he is almost always present in a discussion involving the rules and it's nothing better than having the designer explaining how something should be played.

Ty

yes this is a very good point !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.