Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

does anybody know if I (and a lot of more people) have the chance to get this game in Essen 13 SPiel?

BEcause Paizo said - they wont come ...so ^^ any ideas?

Best Regards Stefan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best option is to check the booths with the private shops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of the online shops will have a booth at the fair. The game is in ample supply now and you should be able to get in at their booths.

Alternatively: I have a copy of the game still in shrink which I would offer for 45 Euros including shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paeuser
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo Stefan,

die "Spielzeit" in Krefeld hatte Anfang der Woche noch 3 oder 4 Exemplare im Laden. In den letzten Jahren hatte der Inhaber der Spielzeit einen großen Verkaufsstand auf der Spiele-Messe in Essen. Ob die Spielzeit auch in diesem Jahr auf der Messe vertreten sein wird, kann ich nicht sagen. Du kannst die Telefonnummer der Spielzeit über das Internet herausbekommen. Ich meine auch, dass www.milan-spiele.de noch Exemplare des Base-Sets im Angebot hat. Auch über www.cosimshop.de müsste das Spiel noch zu bekommen sein.

Viele Glück

Shigeru
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vex85 wrote:
Hi all,

does anybody know if I (and a lot of more people) have the chance to get this game in Essen 13 SPiel?

BEcause Paizo said - they wont come ...so ^^ any ideas?

Best Regards Stefan

Ulisses Spiele is Paizo's rep at the fair. I don't know whether they'll have the game, but check with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Mike - I know, I allready asked them but no answer...but they say they wont release it in german :/
@Cosim/Milan spiele - its about getting may be the promos and the Adv. packs together, not sure if the shops can help me in this point

@Mike again - very n1 customer support *credits* -> Send your team to Spiel 13 and throw all your Advaneture games in to the crowd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really hoping that Ulisses have some of the Fire Sneeze promo cards with them, because its about the only way us Europeans are likely to be able to get it short of paying silly eBay prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard thats the point :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ulisses will not sell anything at the fair this year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Tom really? :/ Thats sad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.