Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Avery
Germany
Pennigsehl
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mb
The Doctor Who Solitaire Story Game Playable Wiki has had some fairly impressive statistics for September!

It seems that, very quietly, over there in the background, there are in fact quite a few people playing the game.

I've put the stats on the title page for all to see! http://dwssg.averyniceplace.de/wiki

I believe the phrase in these situations is probably VWORP VWORP!

Plans are still afoot for some updates around the end of the year. I've been toying with some additional dressing which will be revealed when the ideas have actually crystalized!

[Just to temper all the excitement I noticed at least one spam blog comment appeared on the wiki so, at least for now, I've locked down most of the blog commenting features.]

Cheers,
Neil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Impressive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Zaghis
Italy
Sesto San Giovanni
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
TOO MANY GAMES FOR A SINGLE LIFE.. I'll have to consider undeath...
mbmbmbmbmb
veryalien wrote:

I believe the phrase in these situations is probably VWORP VWORP!

Congrats :-)

Damn brakes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Pritchard
United States
Highlands Ranch
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've personally been using the Wiki to play more over the last 2 months than the entire time the Wiki was available prior to that. Really, really enjoying playing the game this way - even though I can't get a Doctor through more than 5 Adventures before dying.

Hope to see the rest of the 11th Doctor expansions and Quests on the Wiki someday.

Thanks for creating this, Neil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's nice to see some life in the old dog yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.