Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
William,

Hi. We met at the BHG Marathon. I'd totally be up for something local.

Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Nyiri
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
My wife and I also moved recently to the Seattle area with a huge collection and no friends. Here's a link to the Meetup we started to get games going :

http://www.meetup.com/Puget-Sound-Epic-Boardgames/

Our biggest hit is the monthly Twilight Imperium game, but I post others regularly, and both my wife and I play lighter games too (Dominion is a favorite around here, and City of Thieves) and we do a lot of co-ops like Arkham, Defenders, Pandemic. We'd love to find a gaming couple to hang out with too! We're generally homebound, since we have a one-year old boy, but we can usually make it somewhere for shorter games if its a child safe area. We have a pretty big house on half an acre in the Renton Highlands boonies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Forray
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm a member of a Yahoo group of Seattle Area players that has been going strong for over a decade now. I looked at your collection and didn't have to go any farther than Agricola+Expansions to know that you have a fine taste in Euro gaming. I'll give you the link to our group at the end. Good luck in your search for gamers!

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Seattlegamers/conversatio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Anyone interested in a weeknight group (Mon-Thu)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
www.cascadecon.games
badge
Cascade Games Convention: Bellingham, Washington's premier tabletop board game playing event
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're on Queen Anne, Blue Highway Games has space available for play and regular days/nights dedicated to different sorts of gaming (not miniatures, though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
The downside of Blue Highway is that it closes at 7pm M-W and 9pm on Thursdays. Anyone free for 6:30-9pm on Thursdays?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
www.cascadecon.games
badge
Cascade Games Convention: Bellingham, Washington's premier tabletop board game playing event
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, closing times. I forgot about them because I live in Bellingham and am only in/around Queen Anne during the middle of the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Sink
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can do a Monday or Tuesday night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
One group I am part of is moving to weekends, so I'll post that here when I have more info.

For weeknights, would people prefer houses? Somewhere on the Ave?

I have some review copies that need playing, so I'd be esp. interested if people want to learn new games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Sink
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For weeknights I would prefer houses. I have a downstairs with everything we need including two poker tables. I have a steep driveway and good street parking. I'm in the Lake City area. I'd be happy to host part of the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be up for some weeknight (or weekend) gaming in the Queen Anne area. I can't host and prefer to play at someone's house, but BHG could work on Thursdays if need be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could do some weeknight stuff too. Tuesday/Wednesday are best, but Thursdays work too. I could also host occasionally, in Magnolia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Murray
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I also do a fair bit of gaming in the Seattle area. I was at the BHG 24 hour event as well, I likely met you there! There might already be too many people connecting here to make a single group, but in the future I'd love to get together once a month with some fellow BBG'ers.

Also, I ended up backing the SOBrimstone project and am looking forward to getting back into miniatures gaming (used to be heavy into 40k). Anyone else here excited for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.