Subject: Size of the box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine is going to Essen this year. Since I don't want to put any burden to his ever growing list of games he's getting/need to carry, anyone have any idea how large could the box be (probably Mr. Friedemann himself can shed some light about this)?

Currently, what I have in mind is the same size as Unexpected Treasures, Friday and Felicity: The Cat in the Sack (all three have the same size). So they all should look good on(my) the shelf

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I saw a German preview video (on cliquenabend) that suggested the box would be the same size as Fiji - 8.90 x 8.90 x 1.97 inches.

The fact he was using a pasted-up Fiji box to store the prototype might have been misleading, but there seems to be too many bits to fit in the usual 2F "tiny" box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
SteveK2 wrote:
I saw a German preview video (on cliquenabend) that suggested the box would be the same size as Fiji - 8.90 x 8.90 x 1.97 inches.

The fact he was using a pasted-up Fiji box to store the prototype might have been misleading, but there seems to be too many bits to fit in the usual 2F "tiny" box.

Right. I have no idea how large will the bowls be, so chances are, you are right. But I still want to believe it's 2F tiny box size. Or else, I have to give this a pass

Thanks Steve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The box for Futterneid/Candy Crave will be slightly bigger (a few millimeter) than Fiji, as we need a little bit more height because of the bowls and punch boards.

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
The box for Futterneid/Candy Crave will be slightly bigger (a few millimeter) than Fiji, as we need a little bit more height because of the bowls and punch boards.

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

That's really helpful Henning, thanks!

If that's the case, I have no choice but to give this one a pass I'll wait for the retail version once it's available!

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Candy Crave? Looks like C is the new F in English!

Thanks for the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my podcast at www.thepartygamecast.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be getting a US release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.