Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
Star Realms is on Kickstarter now: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1172937197/star-realms-d...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to more information on this game. Looks very nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
mbmbmbmb
Any reviews out yet? Art & concept is nice but would like to know more about how it plays from a respected reviewer (Rahdo, Father Geek, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is what I'm looking for, that or a video of a game to see more cards in action. Right now it sounds like a fine rules system, but are the cards fun? I have no idea. The examples I've seen seem to mostly just provide X of Y resource, no text-heavy cards with weird effects to shake up the game. Granted, most Ascension cards are pretty simple, so it could still be fun, but it's hard to tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Lapointe
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same. This needed to be demo'd to us... how many game reviewers were in the KS video and not one doing a video review/overview? The only projects I'll back without a review are very cheap ones (and with shipping included, this one is not cheap)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard McCormack
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks cool, but why on earth does it cost $40 to ship 3 decks of cards outside the US ($60 tier).
I have supported quite a few international KS's and this is by far the most expensive shipping I have seen for what is basically small sets of cards ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brien Borchardt
United States
Belleville
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter is almost over. Let's hit those stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kaplan
United States
Hopewell Jct.
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
50k is a big stretch (Full co-op play with multiple bosses to team up against!) and we are less than 5k to go with a little under a day left. If you haven't checked this cool looking game out, please do not before it's too late. US backers can get the game for a measly $15! $25 if you want beta key for the digital version and a bunch of ks promo cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.