Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
M√ľnster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the walkthrough rules state, that the enemies of a fortified site are revealed, when a player moves to a space adjacent to it at day (or at night also for a city, respectively), the summary cards say, that the enemies of a fortified site are revealed, if a player is on an adjacent space. These are not completely equivalent statements. So, to be sure, I make two assumptions, please confirm or object:

(1) If a player is already adjacent to an unrevealed enemy tile of a fortified site at daybreak, it is automatically revealed. I.e. moving away and back again (or to another space adjacent to it) is not necessary.

(2) Passing a fortified site during movement at day (or for a city, at night, too) is sufficient to reveal its enemies. I.e. you don't have to end your movement on a space adjacent to a fortified site, to reveal its enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(1) Yes, as per the site card.
(2) Yes, as per the site card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.