Burning Suns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Inhabitted system Diplomacy and question about United ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the rules besides trouble remembering the sequence of necessary actions biggest problem we had with inhabitet systems.

Manual
"Inhabited systems (normal) Orange text and diplomacy icon.
- These systems Can be persuaded by diplomacy or assaulted.
- When taken they can be persuaded into unrest and rebellion, or taken by force. "

1) How is the attack on the inhabited system? We played with action assault but acknowledged that the system is not a defence himself (But it is pretty hard to accept in terms of background).

In addition, after such attack was the rebellion in such system which could be abolished only through diplomacy? (I understand correcly?).

2) On the second question, the ability of the three degree of ideology United means "Convice one inhabited uncontrolled system or hostile to join Your empire + 2 You get two Troops regiment for free in That system"

What happens to the black fleet in such system? Disappear? Joins to the player?

3) And the third thing range of diplomacy does not matter the type of systems between the player system and the target system?

For example, a player with a range of diplomatic 3 wants to act on a system of three distant systems but between his system and purpose system of diplomacy is one hostile systems and one system for another player.

It does not matter for diplomacy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yup, an inhabited system taken by assault, does give antimatter in terms of a "won assault", because basically there was no one to fight - it was just an occupation of a system.

When the system is in unrest hereafter, it can only be turned to peace with Diplomacy.

2) Fleets and systems are separate entities, I've tried to make sure they are dealt with separately in every matter. This means that the Dark Ship will just stay, but since they don't have any bombard or assault capabilities, they will just stay as they are.

3) Nothing interferes with distance on mission or diplomacy. And only fleets matter in jump distance if encountered.

I hope that was helpful - otherwise let me know
Have a good day Robert,

Best regards Emil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.