Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, here is my thoughts on how the tech tracks should look to better reflect the RAW.

The number in the track is the Tech Bonus for each Tech Level.

-K

edit: 1 (clarification)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
don p
msg tools
excellent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Grossman
United States
Kerrville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it, might clear up some of the confusion a few folks have with the original.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we are going for the whole enchilada, the German chart should have a separate column for subs.....

Oh, and just to be a purist, maybe replace the picture of the guy and tank with the INF/MECH, ARM/MECH NATO Symbology on the counters.

Also, this probably doesn't belong here but.... On page 13, under the Infantry section it says Mech gets a +1. Also in the Tank section it says Mech gets a +1. Thus Mech benefits from tech of both flavors. Are the effects cumulative? FREX, if I have inf and tank tech level 1 does a MECH unit get +2. Can a MECH unit get +6 if it maxes out both technologies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TedW wrote:

Also, this probably doesn't belong here but.... On page 13, under the Infantry section it says Mech gets a +1. Also in the Tank section it says Mech gets a +1. Thus Mech benefits from tech of both flavors. Are the effects cumulative? FREX, if I have inf and tank tech level 1 does a MECH unit get +2. Can a MECH unit get +6 if it maxes out both technologies?

Absolutely.

Yes, and yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes Patton a nasty hombre I guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.