Matagot Contact
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Matagot is very happy to announce that pre-orders for our games, including C3K are now open !

Please note however that all pre-orders are for pick-up on our booth at Spiel 2013 in Essen.

To place the order, please go to our Essen 2013 website:

http://www.matagot.com/Essen2013/

We're looking forward to seeing you in Essen !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brown
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait for these to go up on the site so I can order one then. How is the reprint on the Cyclades dice going?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We've received the Cyclades colored dice from our manufacturer. They should be available in Essen and should be on our website very shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brown
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Can't wait to grab them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Titans, Inis, Kemet, Adrenalin, Die Fürsten von Catan, Five Tribes, Kingdom Builder, Crokinole, Colt Express
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Kemet Pack online for pick-up at Essen. How can I confirm at your booth that I have payed?
Do I have to come to your booth early for beeing sure that you have this game in your stock and that I don't have to come the next day again? I am asking, because I want to pick it up later that day, so that I don't have to walk around with this game the whole day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
I bought the Kemet Pack online for pick-up at Essen. How can I confirm at your booth that I have payed?
Do I have to come to your booth early for beeing sure that you have this game in your stock and that I don't have to come the next day again? I am asking, because I want to pick it up later that day, so that I don't have to walk around with this game the whole day.

The game is reserved for you until Sunday, 4 PM. You'll just have to show us the confirmation email you got and we will give you the pack you ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the turn around for them to be available in the U.S.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope end of November, but we've had bad luck in the past with the US, so I'll be conservative and say "before christmas"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.