Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear gamers, supporters and backers!

We've just reached the £70.000 level stretch goal - meaning we'll be adding 50 minis to the game (10 Troop regiments per race).

See the Kickstarter here > http://kck.st/1d2sRN6

This also means that every extra unit set you purchase will have 10 Troop minis

I hope that's a deal and a component that appeals to you!
Best regards Emil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people ask on what the troop miniatures would look like? Are these race-specific as well? And if troop unit miniatures going to be tiny people or tanks/apcs/mechs?

Update for backers
SunTzuGames wrote:
Find and add relevant pictures or references to what kind of troops you'd like to see in the game
you can put yours sugestions in that matter there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juuso Marttila
Finland
Jyväskylä
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What's the new special 80.000 goal? Can't seem to find that on Kickstarter page?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Jameson
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; Ex Luce Ad Tenebras
mbmbmbmbmb
Very chuffed for the extra plastic minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
That's excellent news. Really excited to see where we can get to by the end of the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Higher goals

Quote:

£80.000 > Insectoids (Brown)
£90.000 > Wraiths (Black)
£100.000 > Neomorphs (Orange)

We'll continue to fund after the Kickstarter on the official website, so we can reach even further
see Update 18

Each of this strengh goals means that players get 1 race units set = unique ships troops and dieship for that race but this set will be a option for additional £ 7.

Additional 31 minis (including at least seven (this isn't at this moment certain that troop units will be identical) unique for additional £ 7.

Aditional races cards, shett, ideology, structure are in base game you need to pay only for more unique for that race minis if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
YAY!!!!!! I really didn't like the cardboard on plastic stands.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitri Bychkov
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome! =) Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Great news! Me happy! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoff Bergenholm
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm annoyed that since it's in £, Amazon won't take my usual method of payment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magentawolf wrote:
I'm annoyed that since it's in £, Amazon won't take my usual method of payment.

On developer page will be an option to buy this game by paypall, but from what I know it will only last until the 1st of February 2014.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark keedwell
United Kingdom
weston super mare
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Insectoids i look very cool very close to getting them 20 hours to go ,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke *
msg tools
Each additional unit set (above the 5 included with the game), which includes all the dieships, regular ship units and troop units costs an additional £7, this includes adding each set we unlock (insectoids, wraiths, neomorphs) that are not included in the game.

If you want additional game elements like stands for your ships (x5 for entire set), additional empire cards, galaxy sets, and/or extra dice you would add £4 for each upgrade to your pledge.

If people add the money for the wraiths and neomorphs and we don't make it to those goals don't forget that funding for these stretch goals will continue through paypal on Emil's website after the campaign ends!

Also if we do not get these extra unit sets, you could always get a white unit set of any of your favorites in there place for the increased pledge, you could even get a white set and paint it your favorite color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Snyder
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocy7 wrote:
Higher goals

Quote:

£80.000 > Insectoids (Brown)
£90.000 > Wraiths (Black)
£100.000 > Neomorphs (Orange)

We'll continue to fund after the Kickstarter on the official website, so we can reach even further
see Update 18

Each of this strengh goals means that players get 1 race units set = unique ships troops and dieship for that race but this set will be a option for additional £ 7.

Additional 31 minis (including at least seven (this isn't at this moment certain that troop units will be identical) unique for additional £ 7.

So, we unlock extra races, but we need to purchase them? They're not included in the base game (for backers)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Snyder
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, do you need to purchase the "unit set" for each race to get the different die ships and such?

Thanks for anyone who can answer. I'd like to back this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke *
msg tools
the five units unlocked will be included in the game, to get the extras: insectoids, wraiths, neomorphs, you will need to up your pledge by £7 each
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.A. de Vries
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yippeeee!

I pledged for a game with two sets of every race (hopefully all eight), stands for the sixteen sets of ships, extra tiles and dice.
If I am calculating correctly that is going to cost me:
base :55
add on units for three extra races: 3*7 = 21
a complete set of duplicate units: 8 * 7 = 56
Stands for all sixteen sets: 16 * 4 = 64
Tiles : 4
Dice : 4

Total: 204 pounds....wowsers...pricy game....but COOOOOOOLLL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Snyder
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crackzombie wrote:
the five units unlocked will be included in the game, to get the extras: insectoids, wraiths, neomorphs, you will need to up your pledge by £7 each

You just mean the ships for those three races, right? The actual race cards would come in all backers' copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark keedwell
United Kingdom
weston super mare
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kraasn wrote:
Crackzombie wrote:

You just mean the ships for those three races, right? The actual race cards would come in all backers' copies.

cards are in the pledge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kraasn wrote:
So, we unlock extra races, but we need to purchase them? They're not included in the base game (for backers)?

I speak only about minis for this races.

As Gavin Ng says
For the base game. the ships for the first 5 races (terran, templar, cyborg, guardian, changeling) are of different design for each race.

For Insectoids, Wraiths & Neomorphs (80k Stretch goal and up), they are addons for £7 per set
Components wise, the base game already includes the race & leader cards for the 80k+ races.

The addons are just the minis in different design if you want to have minis that are specific to each race for flavor, otherwise you can still play the other races using the ship sets that come in the box. (e.g. play the insectoid race and use the terran ship set)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.