Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Navajo Wars players

Let´s post the arrival of Navajo Wars at our games.

The game was presented by Joel Toppen in a tutorial that is on GMT page.

Starting now... Who got it and where in the world?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Layman
United States
Davidson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received yesterday in NC. It's a beautiful production tho the box is a little small. I just ditched the insert. I've got it setup on the tbl for the playbook run through. Like all GMT games, the designer's notes are a fantastic read
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Brown
United States
Gorham
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping to have it today or tomorrow in Maine. If so, it will see play this weekend for certain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Is Board
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hasn't even been marked as shipped yet...table is waiting for it eagerly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
mbmbmbmbmb

Received it yesterday in Livermore, CA.

It is sitting on the table downstairs and as soon as I take a shower and eat something, I will be going through the tutorial from the Play Book as I leisurely continue to clip the counters with my 3mm rounded counter clippers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cmdr layman wrote:
Received yesterday in NC. It's a beautiful production tho the box is a little small. I just ditched the insert. I've got it setup on the tbl for the playbook run through. Like all GMT games, the designer's notes are a fantastic read

Yes, exactly as this erudite fellow puts it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
bclayj wrote:
cmdr layman wrote:

Yes, exactly as this erudite fellow puts it

Great avatar Brian.
See her live when she released White Chalk. It was a great concert.
Recognize my avatar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Is Board
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas,the pain of having a last name that starts with S...still hasn't shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT sent me an email friday telling me it shipped at midnight on the 3rd, but still no love for me.

Tomorrow's the day though. I just know it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting in Minnesota. Come on, I got some table space waiting for ya, NW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Butler
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday. Nice playing with the official rules instead of me trying to guess. whistle

And let me say, I am not so good at this game. I've played 6 times, and only made it to the Mexican Independence card twice. Of those two, one was a major defeat, and the other I could have kept going, but it was getting late, so I ended it with a minor defeat. I can't imagine how hard the Mexican and American eras are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:
GMT sent me an email friday telling me it shipped at midnight on the 3rd, but still no love for me.

You get an e-mail notification? Good to know. I haven't gotten one yet. My last name is 'T'hompson, do you thank that is the reason? (low in the alphabet)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skipper1947 wrote:
hepcat1 wrote:

You get an e-mail notification? Good to know. I haven't gotten one yet. My last name is 'T'hompson, do you thank that is the reason? (low in the alphabet)

My last name starts with a G, and I don't have a notification either. So I don't think that's it. It could be when you ordered though, as I didn't order until June.

As nice as it would be for every order to ship at once (they surely have enough in stock to cover every order and then some), they probably don't have the manpower for that. And historically, they haven't been 100% on getting the notifications out -- there have been a few orders I received without ever getting a notification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven´t got my notification email and I am in Portugal.
I am going to wait and wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Hohberger
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, I was informed that my copy had shipped on October 2 (7 days ago).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't get a notice from GMT Games, but finally got a MyUPS alert. It has departed Sacramento and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Really looking forward to this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just arrived in Chicago. Going to lay out the board and work through the playbook over the next few days. I've developed a love of doing that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notice, and I'm probably one of the last to preorder it. Preordered after they already started shipping them out! But I should have it by Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine just showed up today in Washington (state). It was shipped via UPS ground. It was very well protected in it's shipping carton, better than some electronics I have received.

I did not get an e-mail notice from GMT, nor did I get a UPS shipping notification. It just appeared on my porch.

Rui in Portugal; let us know when you get yours. I am curious.

PS: I believe this is my first GMT game, and I must say I am impressed by the components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
often wrote:
Just got my shipping notice, and I'm probably one of the last to preorder it. Preordered after they already started shipping them out! But I should have it by Tuesday.

Well I pre-ordered it early and I still don't have mine.

Who gets what is completely random, so don't read into anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Brown
United States
Gorham
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Maine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skipper1947 wrote:
Mine just showed up today in Washington (state). It was shipped via UPS ground. It was very well protected in it's shipping carton, better than some electronics I have received.

I did not get an e-mail notice from GMT, nor did I get a UPS shipping notification. It just appeared on my porch.

Rui in Portugal; let us know when you get yours. I am curious.

PS: I believe this is my first GMT game, and I must say I am impressed by the components.

Hi Skip

I will post when Navajo arrives at Portugal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
often wrote:

Well I pre-ordered it early and I still don't have mine.

Who gets what is completely random, so don't read into anything.

YESSSS!

I got it. Finally. Though a couple of the pages of my rulebook was smeared with ink, thus making those half pages un readable. Not a huge deal since I have the rules on my Ipad, but I did drop GMT an email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Leo
United States
Mcallen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just arrived in South Texas. No notification or change in status on GMT's page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent in an inquiry about mine last Friday (Oct. 11) and received an update and tracking notice the same day. It arrived today. Just laid it out and will slowly work my way through the tutorial. I'm easily distracted so it'll probably take a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.